Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashley

Would he be a Rangel or a Bos####a.

According to Auntie he dropped his wad demands significantly to get a game in US.

Originally posted by Bloodnut View Post

According to Auntie he dropped his wad demands significantly to get a game in US.
    He'd be a scummer mate.

Comment

He’all turn up at Villa park on a leash

Comment

I fully understand the responses to my initial question, but if he were to be another Rangel (big if) wouldn't you prefer his final one or two seasons be with us rather than a rival.

i know he has history at that lot and looking at the pictorial evidence saw/heard exactly what Terry said to Anton and then copped a deaf 'un, actually the more i write this i've now convinced myself he'll turn up at Leeds.

Bye!

Comment

one of the best lb's of all time but i wouldn't want him here now imo. hes just after a payday and hasn't got the natural hunger for it anymore. maybe he'd do better at a team challenging for promotion but i doubt he'd put a shift in for a midtable side like us

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            one of the best lb's of all time but i wouldn't want him here now imo. hes just after a payday and hasn't got the natural hunger for it anymore. maybe he'd do better at a team challenging for promotion but i doubt he'd put a shift in for a midtable side like us
            Top ten you mean

Comment

No matter how it would be dressed up, Cole would be after one last pay day and those days should be well and truly over for us (thank God).

Comment

Surely we have moved on from hiring a cash grabbing mercenary.

Comment

Definite Bos####a.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodnut View Post

He's not welcome at LR.

Comment

Don’t think he’s money grabber but equally don’t want see him at ours particularly as LB is not currently area of concern

Comment

I dont think that anyone is saying we should sign him. I think he would be a Rangel tbh. He was player of the season for LA so he is clearly still playing well, but they are probably trying to lower costs while they are paying Zlatan god knows how much.

Comment

Sorry Blood Hes A Total ########.
                          Everything i hate about footballers apart from his vast ability
                          Would rather have Norman Wisdom in the team.
                          As the song goes "Ashley Cole Your John Terrys Bitch" if you were away at Chelsea that day 5 yrs ago 2013 wot a day / Tarrabt was playing as a lone striker in the second half

Comment

Blokes an absolute ####. No thanks and as others have said is not welcome here. Rangel oozes class , cashley oozes ####

Comment

end of the day you dont sign players for their personality,you sign them for their skill etc
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X