No announcement yet.

Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was more than likely only interviewed for the England job to keep the P.C. crowd happy. Personally I would much rather see him and Lee Hoos running things than Phil Beard. If it wasn't for these two we
    would be completely in sh*t street by now.. Amazing how many people wanted him to stay when there was a hint of him leaving. Yes he did make mistakes at first (ah! If we all had hindsight) but has learnt. It's a case of
    you don't realise what you have got until it's gone.

Comment

A top football man imo. I hope he will stay long term.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

You can’t really say allegedly and then say he’s not to be trusted? I’m sure lots of footballers have had things said about them. Whether they are true or not is neither here nor there. All I know is when someone’s got an affection for the club, is working for the club and is actually doing a bloody good job for the club they have earned our support and I get the impression with Les quite a few out there don’t want to give it and seem to think there’s a bit of an agenda
        Sad but very true. The agenda is alive and kicking. Would be interested to know why so many genuinely dislike him

Comment

Some are never satisfied and always be negative. Les did a very good job, making some mistakes along the way. Everyone makes mistakes, however, its the next thing you do that shows how a good a person is. Looking at the players Les brought to the club with a very low budget, speaks for itself.

Comment

He corrected himself on the forum and never said he had been offered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

i worked with a woman who allegedly had a child from him, he allegedly done a runner and left her to bring up their child.

he is not to be trusted and can totally accept that he never got the offer of that england job.
              Shock horror
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i worked with a woman who allegedly had a child from him, he allegedly done a runner and left her to bring up their child.

he is not to be trusted and can totally accept that he never got the offer of that england job.
                When you are doubling up on allegedly, forgive us taking it with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  I honestly can’t stand him & have no doubt he didn’t get offered the job at all

Comment

I know a bloke, who knows a bloke, who has a sister who knows a bloke, who knows a woman who has a cousin who knows a bloke who has an aunt who knows a bloke who has an uncle who knows a bloke who has a daughter who knows a bloke who has a cousin who knows a bloke who once served Ferdinand in Woolworths and he reckons he's a wrong 'un

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

When you are doubling up on allegedly, forgive us taking it with a pinch of salt.
                      just wanted to make sure smiler cannot sue me for defamation.

I remember her saying it to me when she found out i supported qpr.

i personally do not see why she would have lied.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If that was the case he would still have been legally bound to paying her a hefty amout of child support, so I doubt that very much.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If that was the case he would still have been legally bound to paying her a hefty amout of child support, so I doubt that very much.
                          You know she would have been all over him with DNA test etc, the man is doing a great job, you can see in his eyes he is fully aware of the anonymity against him.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            You know she would have been all over him with DNA test etc, the man is doing a great job, you can see in his eyes he is fully aware of the anonymity against him.
                            Animosity?

cvspunk.jpg

Comment

Damn I don’t even know what that word was supposed to be, lol.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                                Damn I don’t even know what that word was supposed to be, lol.
                                We knew what you meant but always good to see Voderman

Comment

Working...
                                X