Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman signs new contract until 2021 (no joke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    #### me backwards that’s a really unexpected bonus. Now get Rangel tied up pronto well done rangers
    rangel and woslek is a must now.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Your damn right it was Ginge !! I can't stand the weekly ritual of digging someone out win lose or draw , played well or shlt someone gets it , we have gone beyond our wildest dreams in achievements so there's going to more of it to come
      Fair play dogs, I stand corrected
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fantastic news.....The club is going places !!!

Comment

he prob still go end of season,we just get better fee now.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lovely. I'm a big fan of Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              great news , great little player , when you try and make things happen then you will lose the ball at times. was watching him recently still doing his defensive duties on 89 minutes
              He's a really hard worker. Always puts in a shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Obviously convinced that we can be a force in this division given time. Great work by the club and in particular SMC.
                Agree, and seems to love it here. A great sense of a fantastic team spirit at the club, not before time and long may it continue

Comment

Getting Luke to extend his contract is a great bit of business from Les. Without any doubt, Freeman represents all that is currently good at the club. He has quality, brilliant attitude, never give up and most importantly, he cares about the R's. What else do you want from a player? If we are to move forward, the club must ensure that these type of players are tied to the club....similarly the likes of Lynch, Pawel and Rangel.

Comment

I know Leinster is Captain but you can't underestimate the impact of Freeman constantly talking to the players up top and around him.

Massively influencial player in my book and hopefully this will be a factor in tying a few others down to longer contracts.

Comment

He's grown a lot mentally this season, still has times where he holds on to the ball far too long, but he's smarter and even if we don't keep him till contract end, at least now we've got an asset we can bargain with.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I know Leinster is Captain but you can't underestimate the impact of Freeman constantly talking to the players up top and around him.

Massively influencial player in my book and hopefully this will be a factor in tying a few others down to longer contracts.
                        Isn't that a place in Ireland?

Comment

freeman goes til the final whistle ask rotherham

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Isn't that a place in Ireland?
                            Yeah tho he does hear what you say

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Good news happy with that. Bit of caution though could be Same situation to Smithies were they extend with release clause so we don’t lose them for nothing but might not be at value fans think.

great news though, it’s been long time since club has moved along so easily and drama free and great hear his comments on the manager that is reassuring
                              Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X