Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman signs new contract until 2021 (no joke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news happy with that. Bit of caution though could be Same situation to Smithies were they extend with release clause so we don’t lose them for nothing but might not be at value fans think.

great news though, it’s been long time since club has moved along so easily and drama free and great hear his comments on the manager that is reassuring

Comment

The club is starting to look like a proper club now. Halted the decline, difficult to beat, keeping our better players, scoring goals, better home crowds, positivity from the fans, great news. Lets hope we can keep Rangel for at least the rest of this season but hopefully longer
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Good one, but surely a release clause.

Comment

Really good news,I was convinced he'd be sold for about €4 million in January

Comment

great news , great little player , when you try and make things happen then you will lose the ball at times. was watching him recently still doing his defensive duties on 89 minutes

Comment

That is fantastic news, only just seen it.
              Well done dof, thanks Luke

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                Good one, but surely a release clause.
                100%, I think he will go in the summer but not as cheap as we thought originally
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Great!

Comment

Everything rides on this season and the people we then sign at the end of it. e.g. We have a great year and somehow go up, or we have a great year and make the play-offs, or we do well and finish mid table and push on by signing the likes of Wells and Cameron on perms.

Comment

Obviously convinced that we can be a force in this division given time. Great work by the club and in particular SMC.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Why what's !! strange according to our fans Freeman is and was shlt at Stoke just like Eze was previous match against Brentford mind you thats not what the Stoke fans thought but our fans do know best
                        Was your post a sarcastic one? I couldn't tell, I genuinely thought you thought Freeman was awful
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He will have a release clause, wouldn't surprise me if he had one for Championship teams too. Happy with the news though, he can be frustrating but clearly one of our best attacking players. Right mentality too, he works really hard for the team.

Comment

Good news. Found him a frustrating player last season but seems to have responded to new regime this year.

Also says to me that behind the scenes things are happening and there is some hope we can really kick on once we get this season out of the way and can trade as normal again. Why else would he sign as he had 18 months on old deal and was in demand from, on paper, bigger clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Was your post a sarcastic one? I couldn't tell, I genuinely thought you thought Freeman was awful
                              Your damn right it was Ginge !! I can't stand the weekly ritual of digging someone out win lose or draw , played well or shlt someone gets it , we have gone beyond our wildest dreams in achievements so there's going to more of it to come

Comment

https://youtu.be/PVDH3MX4MYI

Comment

Working...
                                X