Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I’ll be honest & say I’m extremely confident which isn’t a good thing in football

They are also without their best player
    I think the view on him has slightly gone over the top, he's still inconsistent to the fans... All be it, yes having a good spell away from LR.

Comment

Useless fact No.1 Rotherham have not scored in the first half since August.
      Useless fact No.2 Rotherham have only one win in their last eleven games.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

most of our players have played pretty well this season tbh, eze is a class above the rest though with his ability. he goes missing for periods of the game but he has brilliant technique and control with the ball and pulls the strings out of no where. you won't like our goalkeeper though, especially if we're a goal ahead, he irritates the hell out of opposition fans by slowing the game down and winding up other players.

aside from that it will be a battle, we're solid at the back and very well organized across the park.

just to clarify though, you're not paul warne doing some scouting are you? i heard manning didn't want to spill any beans... if you are then disregard everything i just said and instead catch us off guard by playing with no goalkeeper or defence at all, we'll never expect that and you'll beat us 5-0 for sure i promise
        thanks!
        I'll keep an eye on how they play i do enjoy seing top quality players even if they are on the opposion side..... its what this league is about.

No I'm not paul warne... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          another fact..... we havent lost at home since August either! :-)

Sounds like this may be a good game, I love it under the lights..... It's raining pretty heavy here at the moment but the pitch it excellent so should should drain well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Millersfan View Post

Yes I’m expecting a tough game as well.

who should I look out for with QPR?

i’ll go for another draw as well 1-1, we will score in the first half with you leaving us deflated with an 89th minute equaliser!! And a 7th draw for us in 8 games.
            Hopefully Eze will shine, if Not Freeman,

Comment

Sounds like this may be a good game, I love it under the lights..... It's raining pretty heavy here at the moment but the pitch it excellent so should should drain well.....
              bl oody northerners get all the good weather lol
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Oh no.........

Comment

Whats the general feeling now MF ? always good to get a sensible away fan on here !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Whats the general feeling now MF ? always good to get a sensible away fan on here !
                    A good game overall, it felt a little like a defeat in the end! Although i did predict it if you look at my earlier posts. I think we did enough to win, but you could see from the 70th minute we started to look a little loose at the back when pushing forward. Your subs made a good impact and the last 10 mins you started to be more direct and started to make chances. I though eze’s shot was in for the end, we were right behind it and it looked a certainty!

overall I’d feel we did enough to win, but at this level that doesn’t mean anything unless to can see the game out.

you unfortunately don’t take the award for the best team to visit us, that is still Swansea. Although you looked a little slow at points in the game you looked compact and comfortable on the ball. We still created enough chances to win though.

so overall I’m quite proud that the team we put out last night was the same we played nearly all of league 1 last year and we went toe to toe with the championship form team and came away disappointed to lose!

on your form, I think you may just sneak into the playoffs this year.

I’ll come back around the 11th March next year, a few days before we play you again and we review where we both are! i may even try to make the away game .

have. Good season!!

Comment

Fair result in the end I thought. I can't agree you did enough to win and thought we deserved at least a draw overall. Your keeper made a couple of brilliant saves at the end to deny Freeman and Eze before we scored and Pav missed a sitter before he got subbed.
                      We didn't play very well though apart from in patches and a draw was about right.
                      Good luck for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

I think the view on him has slightly gone over the top, he's still inconsistent to the fans... All be it, yes having a good spell away from LR.
                        I don't actually mean it mate
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I didn't see the first half but thought we made some very good chances in the second. How Pav didn't tuck that one home from Freemans lovely cross amazes me. Hemed could and maybe should have scored as well and then you have to two great saves from Freeman and Eze.

Thought the ref was pretty poor though. Allowed a lot of time wasting and didn't book the persistent fouls.

Atmosphere bar the odd bit here and there seemed flat from both ends. Disappointing seeing 75% of our fans sitting down. It will never generate noise if we sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Fair result in the end I thought. I can't agree you did enough to win and thought we deserved at least a draw overall. Your keeper made a couple of brilliant saves at the end to deny Freeman and Eze before we scored and Pav missed a sitter before he got subbed.
                            We didn't play very well though apart from in patches and a draw was about right.
                            Good luck for the rest of the season.
                            That sitter from Scowen too. Argghh! Should have won in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

I don't actually mean it mate
                              Sorry :'-)

Comment

A good game overall, it felt a little like a defeat in the end! Although i did predict it if you look at my earlier posts. I think we did enough to win, but you could see from the 70th minute we started to look a little loose at the back when pushing forward. Your subs made a good impact and the last 10 mins you started to be more direct and started to make chances. I though eze’s shot was in for the end, we were right behind it and it looked a certainty!

overall I’d feel we did enough to win, but at this level that doesn’t mean anything unless to can see the game out.

you unfortunately don’t take the award for the best team to visit us, that is still Swansea. Although you looked a little slow at points in the game you looked compact and comfortable on the ball. We still created enough chances to win though.

so overall I’m quite proud that the team we put out last night was the same we played nearly all of league 1 last year and we went toe to toe with the championship form team and came away disappointed to lose!

on your form, I think you may just sneak into the playoffs this year.

I’ll come back around the 11th March next year, a few days before we play you again and we review where we both are! i may even try to make the away game .

have. Good season!!
                                I thought we were poor, so well happy with a point.
                                Rotherham were everything I expected and will give anyone a tough time there.

Comment

Working...
                                X