Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening QPR fans!

rotherham fan here to join your discussion of tomorrow nights game if that痴 ok?? Always helps if your understand the opposition a little better.

Ive been impressed with your turnaround since bringing in a couple of players earlier and this should be a great game under the lights.

as a couple of you have mentioned manning has been in and out of the side the last few games, we have a couple of styles and options which has been good for us this year.

manning is a loss, but we are a team without any star players I don稚 think we have spent any money on players since coming up from league one, a few loans etc.

what you will find from us (hopefully) is a good hard working team that will push for all 90+ minutes, so if you come looking for a pushover - easy 3 points you may be disappointed! But on the flip if you turn up and play at your max like Swansea did, your quality you would think would win over.

Comment

At least Manning can't play ,they are fighting hard near the bottom and this will be a very difficult game

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Feminist thingy?
        Yeah you know, that crowd that want to chop off all white men's balls, i think.
        Oh and they got a bit tetchy about some film director using the casting couch
        to decide who he wants in his films,......god women eh?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Millersfan View Post
          Good evening QPR fans!

rotherham fan here to join your discussion of tomorrow nights game if that痴 ok?? Always helps if your understand the opposition a little better.

Ive been impressed with your turnaround since bringing in a couple of players earlier and this should be a great game under the lights.

as a couple of you have mentioned manning has been in and out of the side the last few games, we have a couple of styles and options which has been good for us this year.

manning is a loss, but we are a team without any star players I don稚 think we have spent any money on players since coming up from league one, a few loans etc.

what you will find from us (hopefully) is a good hard working team that will push for all 90+ minutes, so if you come looking for a pushover - easy 3 points you may be disappointed! But on the flip if you turn up and play at your max like Swansea did, your quality you would think would win over.

Your boys are imo like us, and will be one of our tougher games this season.
          I'm not sure we'll get anything points wise, hoping for a draw, but if we get nothing
          I'm confident come the following saturday the fellas will be up for it again, that is our mentality now.
          Btw we can be quite difficult too, hope you see this tomorrow

Comment

I知 very nervous about this one too. Prefer it when we are the underdogs. I壇 take a point now definitely. It痴 going to be very tough game.

Comment

Just want us to turn up and give it 100%. Cameron available which is a bonus. Happy with a point but hoping for three

Comment

bad weather coming in tonight.wet and windy like how facto loves his birds,wont help
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Your boys are imo like us, and will be one of our tougher games this season.
                  I'm not sure we'll get anything points wise, hoping for a draw, but if we get nothing
                  I'm confident come the following saturday the fellas will be up for it again, that is our mentality now.
                  Btw we can be quite difficult too, hope you see this tomorrow
                  Yes I知 expecting a tough game as well.

who should I look out for with QPR?

i値l go for another draw as well 1-1, we will score in the first half with you leaving us deflated with an 89th minute equaliser!! And a 7th draw for us in 8 games.

Comment

I don't think Manning will be too much of a loss for them tonight. He was very quiet for them on Saturday and they certainly improved after he went off. Expecting a very tough game as Rotherham are a very good side at home and should have won against Sheffield United.

Comment

Quite glad their top scorer can't play !.

Comment

THis will be a tough game. McClarens words make me feel confident with how he has made it clear that if we don't perform, then we'll lose.Should guard against complacency

Comment

i値l go for another draw as well 1-1, we will score in the first half with you leaving us deflated with an 89th minute equaliser!! And a 7th draw for us in 8 games.
                          I would say Eze.

Comment

Yes, Eze. Wells and Freeman too.

But like you, we're also a team of battlers.

Comment

most of our players have played pretty well this season tbh, eze is a class above the rest though with his ability. he goes missing for periods of the game but he has brilliant technique and control with the ball and pulls the strings out of no where. you won't like our goalkeeper though, especially if we're a goal ahead, he irritates the hell out of opposition fans by slowing the game down and winding up other players.

aside from that it will be a battle, we're solid at the back and very well organized across the park.

just to clarify though, you're not paul warne doing some scouting are you? i heard manning didn't want to spill any beans... if you are then disregard everything i just said and instead catch us off guard by playing with no goalkeeper or defence at all, we'll never expect that and you'll beat us 5-0 for sure i promise

Comment

Our left wing back jake bidwell. Jew a goal. Makes great overlapping flying runs. Best left back in the leauge if you ask me. Hard brexit but with a bit of flair. Needs to shave his head again though. JN

Comment

Working...
                                X