No announcement yet.

Play offs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont get me wrong ,its great we are playing well again ,certainly not a chore going to see us any more , but when the loan signings go back to their clubs ,we will back where we were . The thought of going up defending all game and just wondering if we can hold on for a point at best ,is not really appealing to me . Theres a lot more work to do before going up inmo
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Dont get me wrong ,its great we are playing well again ,certainly not a chore going to see us any more , but when the loan signings go back to their clubs ,we will back where we were . The thought of going up defending all game and just wondering if we can hold on for a point at best ,is not really appealing to me . Theres a lot more work to do before going up inmo
      2 players dont make a team.

Comment

This..........Lets stop expecting and enjoy our lge pos at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

This..........Lets stop expecting and enjoy our lge pos at the mo.
          Absolutely. Now if December is a good one.............

Comment

Next 10 games will decide. In the next 10 games, 6 of them are in the top 9 of the table

Comment

When they go back, SMC will just go out and get some more.

Agree on that last sentence though.

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                Next 10 games will decide. In the next 10 games, 6 of them are in the top 9 of the table
                dont expect anything, itts easier that way.

just delighted that we are top 10 and now have a proper football club.

#thecircushasleftthebuilding
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                  At least 2 of them are shipping goals!

Comment

To put our draw at Stoke into perspective they have just beaten Fat Frank's Derby.

Comment

After 19 games and 28 points and keeping that form to the end of the season we'll end up on 68 points, just outside the playoffs.

Comment

Think some maybe getting ahead of themselves, we're doing we seem to be a bit more organised, but play offs, Don't think so, but would love to think we could

Comment

I'm pretty sure of those two loan strikers, at least one of them is out of contract at his parent club as well. Think it's Hemed, in which case, he'd be a great free signing this summer... Cameron has one year left but we'd probably get him on the cheap if we do go up. Nakhi Wells in the same boat of expiring in 2020, and even if we lose him but go up (by some miracle), you don't think we'll bring someone in? The beauty of going up is making enough money to spend a little bit to stay there.

If we don't go up, I'd imagine we could keep Hemed and maybe set up another loan of at least one of the other two if we wanted.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

I'm pretty sure of those two loan strikers, at least one of them is out of contract at his parent club as well. Think it's Hemed, in which case, he'd be a great free signing this summer... Cameron has one year left but we'd probably get him on the cheap if we do go up. Nakhi Wells in the same boat of expiring in 2020, and even if we lose him but go up (by some miracle), you don't think we'll bring someone in? The beauty of going up is making enough money to spend a little bit to stay there.

If we don't go up, I'd imagine we could keep Hemed and maybe set up another loan of at least one of the other two if we wanted.
                            These players are on loan from their parent clubs because they are not good enough for them to play in the Prem, and can't get a game they're surplus to requirements what makes you think they'll be good enough for us should we go up, I think they are all quite good at this level, they're not even 2nd choice at their clubs because they've deemed them as not good enough,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

These players are on loan from their parent clubs because they are not good enough for them to play in the Prem, and can't get a game they're surplus to requirements what makes you think they'll be good enough for us should we go up, I think they are all quite good at this level, they're not even 2nd choice at their clubs because they've deemed them as not good enough,
                              Mitrovic went on loan to Fulham last year because he didn't fit Newcastle's play style in the Prem and he ended up killing it at championship and premier league level right now. Some players just don't fit in to the style of play, it's not that they aren't good enough.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Regardless of going up or not, for me, Cameron is a must-sign.

I'm a bit divided on the strikers. I like Wells and from what I've seen of Hamed he is a decent player but could either score 15-20 goals in a season at this level to really get us challenging ? I'd hope so but if not, why not look at other options in the summer. The beauty of loans is that if it works well you have a good chance of pursuading them to move but if it doesn't work that well, you aren't stuck with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X