Bet 365 stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet 365 stadium

Called so as bet 365 owner also owns or sponsors Stoke ?
    Yesterday the betting outlets inside were William Hill ! Very odd.

did I just read somewhere the owner of Bet365 has earned a fortune in the short time she set up the business. There's a lesson to be learned there by everybody me thinks
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

And while football openly endorses gambling with sponsorship in various forms if a player has a bet he could be in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        did I just read somewhere the owner of Bet365 has earned a fortune in the short time she set up the business. There's a lesson to be learned there by everybody me thinks
        Yes. She took over the family business of betting shops from her father and eventually sold them to Coral. She set up Bet365 with the money and this year her salary was £265m. Her father is Stoke City Chairman and gee husband is a Director too. It was reported that she pays uk tax without any fancy offshore tax avoidance schemes in place.

Comment

Clever lady as read that she was 4 to 5 years in front of the big 3 bookmakers when it came to online gaming. Pays tax and donates to good charities in this country.

Comment

Is Hughes Stoke one of the charities?

Comment

Working...
            X