No announcement yet.

Rowett not too popular in Stoke, our game is page 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally think Rowett is a decent manager but believes his own hype.

He could do with taking himself out of the spotlight and managing a less troubled, less expectant club and prove himself again.

Comment

Think he is a good manager in the wrong club. Eze has also been getting lots of praise by Stoke fans on their forum

Comment

their supporters need a reality check. Gutted they only got a point against little old QPR, as if their fkn Barca. You're down in the Championship because your $hite, live with it
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I sympathise with Southampton, we all know how much of a farking charlatan and a fraud Mark Hughes is. Can't feel sympathetic towards this lot though, horrid bunch of wanchors, couldn't have happened to a nicer club (Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford excluded).
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/964204959?-294:802 now the cretin thinks we were gifted the goals. Lofl

Comment

Well Lynch gifted them the first one and for their second the player that headed the ball across the goal looked miles offside. We are still the worst side everyone has played.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/964204959?-294:802 now the cretin thinks we were gifted the goals. Lofl
                To be fair Rangel basically says the same think about the space he was given in his post match interview. Rowett is right to be annoyed as it's basic, if it was the other way around I'd be upset, plus they had two off-side goals, absolute amateurs! At least we're in a position to exploit mistakes and are reading games well!

Comment

Desperate. The bloke is under achieving and the pressure is on. I'd bet he is out of there before the end of the season.

Not quite sure how you gift a near perfect cross, a well timed run and a quality header ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Desperate. The bloke is under achieving and the pressure is on. I'd bet he is out of there before the end of the season.

Not quite sure how you gift a near perfect cross, a well timed run and a quality header ?
                    Exactly. Both were excellent goals and for periods of the game we played some lovely football. I don’t mind being underestimated but we’re the worst team everyone’s played. Can’t be that bad a team to be sitting 2nd in the form table can we? I really wanted rowett here at one point but he’s coming accross as a bitter little prick and another who can’t seem to do his job very well

Comment

Exactly. Both were excellent goals and for periods of the game we played some lovely football. I don’t mind being underestimated but we’re the worst team everyone’s played. Can’t be that bad a team to be sitting 2nd in the form table can we? I really wanted rowett here at one point but he’s coming accross as a bitter little prick and another who can’t seem to do his job very well
                      Totally agree. We may be the "worst side" possession wise in most games but goals and hard work win games not tapping it about in your own half like all these "amazing" sides are doing. We are getting the job done and with periods of decent football too, plus we are only going to get better.

As for Rowett, I thought he would be good for us but agree that he is basically getting found out.

Comment

Still rate Rowett and think going to Stoke was a huge mistake as the expectations there outweigh the reality.

Comment

According to Dave McIntyre we offered him the job and he turned us down, so then we offered it to Ollie. From the Stoke message board he's clearly not too popular right now. Sunderland gone from the 2016 relegation pack and Hull look like they're following them. Teams like Stoke should be careful what they wish for - its easy to take a talented squad who can't play as a team or take the physicality of this division straight down to League 1.

Comment

Think he’s trying to argue that goals from right backs shouldn’t count as much

Comment

Working...
                            X