Obviously not all about today's game.
    Shows the Stoke fans are really not happy with him
    for most of the season so far.
    It will all change if he wins a few, and I can't see any reason
    why they shouldn't, he is a proven manager

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...tt-out?page=29

shedhateruk, is that you Dave?

Comment

Interesting that every team we play, their supporters don't rate us. Long may it continue.

(We're not sparkling but highly effective and play some good football)

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Interesting that every team we play, their supporters don't rate us. Long may it continue.

(We're not sparkling but highly effective and play some good football)
        Thinking exactly that mate

Comment

Still could be worse for them. They could still have Hughes. Can see them sacking Rowett in Jan and dropping another clanger in appointing Bruce.

Comment

Really surprised Dave as I would have happily had him here season or so ago still think he’s bright prospect

snother manager suffering the mess left by Hughes and his friends

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Really surprised Dave as I would have happily had him here season or so ago still think he’s bright prospect

Have to agree , they need to give him time , they got relegated from prem as they ain’t very good .Cant expect him to turn it around so quick . Years of Hughes rubbish buys hasn’t helped them either and we know all about that.

Comment

Stoke owners expect promotion this season,anything less would be failure ,only drawing at home to us will only increase the pressure on Rowett

Comment

What’s wrong with drawing at home to us??

Comment

Again, exactly my thoughts West. I was all for us getting him in, and he has got a good track record.
                    At the moment just doesn't seem a good fit at Stoke.
                    I do wonder about managers that when given shed loads of money just buy buy buy, and a lot
                    of these teams just don't gel. When he had little money he did better.....just weird

Comment

You could tell by atmosphere at Stoke that the fans were sitting back expecting an easy home win, they only sang when the 2 goals were scored. Our recent form was obviously ignored by their fans and like already mentioned no one rates us so long may that and our form continue, yes we will lose games but we are looking hard to beat, lynch mistake turned the game, up until then it looked like we would steamroll them. Even after the lynch mistake we still passed across the inside and outside of our box and it was this that put lynch under pressure in the first place, I'm sure the video wil be watched many times during training sessions and we can eridicate it.

Comment

I don't know if you watched the fans forum on thursday Lofty, but Steve Mac was
                        saying we will lose games, but the aim is to not let it turn into 2 or 3 in a row.
                        And this team does give me the impression they will battle like hell every game
                        to get a result, so refreshing to see this again.
                        Tbh this like we were before the money, only we have better young guns waiting to
                        get through.
                        Gotta hand it to Les and Rambo they are doing the biz, I should've had more faith

Comment

Exactly. He's a decent manager. Just needs time to clean up the mess from their previous incumbent. Football fans can be so impatient though

What’s wrong with drawing at home to us??
                          Nothing at all! A very respectable result for them!

Comment

The same old story; Premiership players have to work very hard even in this division..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

It is just nice going into any game now thinking well at least we have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X