Loftus Road in Tesco Xmas Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loftus Road in Tesco Xmas Ad

Who can help settle a family argument, I’m convinced the female steward in the Tesco Christmas advert is standing at the back of Loftus Road. Me brother says it ain’t!

there seems to be a couple of versions of the advert and only one has the steward in so can’t post it on here as I can’t find it

Just see it’s done at the home of Football looks like Loft end

Steward just as miserable as ours lol

Comment

Seen a couple of Tesco ads but haven't seen LR
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I noticed that it's the entrance to the lower loft area with the steps up

Comment

Westy, have now seen it. Hope we got some good dosh for it too
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I was thinking wonder what revenue it generated Herts

Comment

Settled on a family sized tin of beans and half a dozen cuppa soups. It gets soooooo cold in a draughty stadium this time or year.

Comment

I heard they threw in some sauerkraut for the BFG and some hair care products for Eze too.

Comment

HQ is also the backdrop for the Skybet advert with the 'simple tools' Le Tiss, Thommo and the scots fella.

Comment

I believe you are correct.

Already posted here.
                    Just see it’s done at the home of Football looks like Loft end Steward just as miserable as ours lol
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                      HQ is also the backdrop for the Skybet advert with the 'simple tools' Le Tiss, Thommo and the scots fella.
                      Just saw that

Comment

Working...
                      X