X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Les

Well I for want am glad Les is staying, something is happening here
    And yes I've changed my tune, but you have to hold your hands up sometimes

Can't see anywhere that England have appointed a new Technical Director.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Well I for want am glad Les is staying, something is happening here
      And yes I've changed my tune, but you have to hold your hands up sometimes
      french did that a lot 39 -45
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Can't see anywhere that England have appointed a new Technical Director.
        Well Les says he's staying, so they can appoint who they like

Comment

He was the baddy because he was doing the nasty job TF never had it in him to do. Les put his legend status and reputation on the line for the club. It’s starting to come together

Comment

The reason I stopped posting on here was a thread with the headline, (Les and his black mates can get out), something like that, the thread remained up and no one took it down, it still annoys me now thinking about it and that was a few years ago!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              The reason I stopped posting on here was a thread with the headline, (Les and his black mates can get out), something like that, the thread remained up and no one took it down, it still annoys me now thinking about it and that was a few years ago!
              Glad your back Cali. When we were struggling some of the fan base covertly showed some pretty unsavoury views and there was definitely an undercurrent of it being down to skin colour. I remember raising it and some not liking what I said, but in fairness to this forum it was only few posters but what was being posted on Twitter was disgusting

Les, as Dave says, doing a great job so long may it continue And possibly even more impressive is the work and output that Ramsey is doing with the kids. Genuinely excited about the club again. Just feels like after years of going from crisis to crisis things have settled and we have turned a corner and lots of thst is down to Les

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                He was the baddy because he was doing the nasty job TF never had it in him to do. Les put his legend status and reputation on the line for the club. It’s starting to come together
                Absolutely and the truth always comes out in the end. Everyone at the club seems to be heading in one direction, we need this to continue, very happy.

Comment

Good to see him staying.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Interesting.

But it is ok to say "Football is run by old white men" and the like?

Comment

it’s idiots like you and you febble justifications of blatant racism that do my head in, who said it was ok to say that? Prick!! So saying “Les and his black mates can ......” is ok?

Well, Les and his black mates are producing a group of players that will make the clubs millions and push the club back to the top!

Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                      X