QPR stadium at Linford Christie site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR stadium at Linford Christie site

Despite Tony taking a step back and letting Amit be the chairman, it looks like the stadium is taking a step forward.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-boost-to-w12/

And more detail is here:
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/16548/executive-summary.pdf
    Last edited by SpongeParr; 20-11-2018, 01:54 PM.

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    Looks like the change in owner hasn't changed that we want to get a new stadium.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-boost-to-w12/

And more detail is here:
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/16548/executive-summary.pdf
    Change of owner? Have I missed something?

Comment

Well, Amit being the chairman and Tony taking a step back. Sorry, wasn't the clearest so ill edit it now.

Comment

This sounds good. I really hope this happens. Don't want to move out of the borough.

Comment

I think if they can't find anywhere in the Borough then they should consider Croydon

Comment

Anyone know what the next step after these figures is?

Comment

Would be fantastic if we could get the go.ahead on the site. After getting the green light on Warren Farm this would be news to carry on the feel good factor towards and around the club.

Comment

If the training ground is anything to go by just stay calm people
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  I think if they can't find anywhere in the Borough then they should consider Croydon
                  good idea ,reckon it would bring a touch of culture to the club !

If i`m serious though ,i really can`t see any of this happening in my lifetime .
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I’m a bit concerned about the “friends” of wormwood Scrubs.
                    Not sure how many members they have ? Are they a small middle class clique ?
                    What we need is for a hundred or so QPR fans from East Action and the North Pole road area to join the group and support QPR’S ambitions from that direction.

Comment

i feel this ground building would cause hardship from dust and noise to the poor prisoners in scrubs,free the scrubs from dust
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        i feel this ground building would cause hardship from dust and noise to the poor prisoners in scrubs,free the scrubs from dust
                        not a problem....theres a hospital next door

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          i reckon its more likely that the club will use the prisoners as labour to cut costs

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
                            What we need is for a hundred or so QPR fans from East Action and the North Pole road area to join the group and support QPR’S ambitions from that direction.
                            That's exactly what the club have been asking for since the LC project began. Potentially, fans do have an important role to play.

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
                              I’m a bit concerned about the “friends” of wormwood Scrubs.
                              Not sure how many members they have ? Are they a small middle class clique ?
                              What Stan says, and it's a brilliant idea Dan.

Comment

Working...
                              X