Well known QPR fans in the QPR community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well known QPR fans in the QPR community

What fans do you think are well known or iconic to us, the fans?

I’d say the fantastic guy who wears the hat & has a morroco flag
    Even though more low key now a days Qblockpete
    Paul Finney

Who else can you think of who are well known to the fans?
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

there's a woman with HIV who goes to pretty much every home game. she's been on tv a few times to raise awareness for HIV but i see her at most games. shes recognisable coz she always wears that HIV badge. think her name is emma but i'm not sure, she posts on dot.org too i think.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      What fans do you think are well known or iconic to us, the fans?

I’d say the fantastic guy who wears the hat & has a morroco flag
      Even though more low key now a days Qblockpete
      Paul Finney

Who else can you think of who are well known to the fans?
      Rarely ever see the last two at QPR these days

Comment

there was a legendary supporters thread, think it turned into a sticky. Worth a read if you can find it.

Comment

Does the barefoot bloke still go?
          I haven't seen him for a while.

Comment

I haven't seen the character Tommy from SAR, sat next to him many times over the years but not for some time now. I hope he is still about and getting to the games.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Obviously Dave from AKUTRs .
              Theres the blond lady in her 50s ,always wears the home shirt ,screams all the time ! Goes home and away .She gave me some money towards entrance at Norwich in the early 80s ,because Rangers advertised the prices as boys half price ,but when we got up there we found there was no boys entrance in the away end ,and id done my last pond on 10 B an H ! So ive always had a soft spot for her ,i would have been about 14 or so ,and she was about 20 ..
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Obviously Dave from AKUTRs .
                Theres the blond lady in her 50s ,always wears the home shirt ,screams all the time ! Goes home and away .She gave me some money towards entrance at Norwich in the early 80s ,because Rangers advertised the prices as boys half price ,but when we got up there we found there was no boys entrance in the away end ,and id done my last pond on 10 B an H ! So ive always had a soft spot for her ,i would have been about 14 or so ,and she was about 20 ..
                Is that the lady in P Block who screeches occasionally Vesps?

Comment

Is the cat lady still around?

Comment

Joe the cab driver who went to see Holloway in his office after the Vauxhall Motors defeat back in the day. Still knocking around now in the lower loft.

Comment

Finney still gets to games although no idea on qblockpete.

Croydon is thinking of saxbend. His YouTube channel hasn't been active for a while now.

Theres a bloke the club is using in a lot of their social media stuff at the moment. Ran a marathon a while back and the club was backing him. Will probably win supporter of the year if that's still a thing.

Whatever happened to Dave, who took over drum duty from Pete?

​​​​​​The four year plan had quite a few recognisable faces in it. The bloke that would always dye his hair in rangers colours and the steward that I haven't seen down the bush in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Finney still gets to games although no idea on qblockpete.

Croydon is thinking of saxbend. His YouTube channel hasn't been active for a while now.

Theres a bloke the club is using in a lot of their social media stuff at the moment. Ran a marathon a while back and the club was backing him. Will probably win supporter of the year if that's still a thing.

Whatever happened to Dave, who took over drum duty from Pete?

​​​​​​The four year plan had quite a few recognisable faces in it. The bloke that would always dye his hair in rangers colours and the steward that I haven't seen down the bush in years.
                        I forgot about the guy who dyed his hair & had the QPR in his hairline

does he still attend games?
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Is that the lady in P Block who screeches occasionally Vesps?
                          yeah she loves a good old screech. Always wears high heals too ! ( Dunno if that helps or not ! )

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

I forgot about the guy who dyed his hair & had the QPR in his hairline

does he still attend games?
                            i used to see him on the train , he was on it already ,when we got on at East Croydon Havn`t seen him in a while though

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

yeah she loves a good old screech. Always wears high heals too ! ( Dunno if that helps or not ! )
                              I think the screeching is enough to confirm mate.
                              I sit in R Block and the screeching is not every home game but generally towards the end of a match.

Comment

Working...
                              X