• Show
Clear All

• Lets Hope Rangel remembers which team gave him the chance back in August

As long as we want him to stay, that is...........I do

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/11/blo...le-for-rangel/

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    As long as we want him to stay, that is...........I do

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/11/blo...le-for-rangel/
    We gave him a contract for 5 months. Trust he’ll be professional to the end of that. After that he owes nothing

We didn’t do him a favour. His years at Swansea means he needs to prove nothing to anyone and now he’s doing what he’s paid to for us

If he stays great. If someone pays him more to leave, good luck to him he deserves it. No weird guilt trip controlling tactic from me

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

We gave him a contract for 5 months. Trust he’ll be professional to the end of that. After that he owes nothing

We didn’t do him a favour. His years at Swansea means he needs to prove nothing to anyone and now he’s doing what he’s paid to for us

If he stays great. If someone pays him more to leave, good luck to him he deserves it. No weird guilt trip controlling tactic from me
      Well good for you, asswipe, i want him to stay and nobody was going near him , so i hope
      he remembers who did if that's alright with you.....who are you?...his ####ing gran?

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

Absolutely !! He will stay if he is interested in staying in London , he will leave if he's interested in moving abroad he'll leave if he thinks he can get a last shot at winning a medal , he will thank us and we will thank him that's football just a job he uses us we use him

Comment

I think we need him till the end of the season. Lets hope QPR offer him a contract to keep him.

Comment

He’s done well but I hope we don’t end up paying him more than the club can afford just to keep him until the end of the season .Furlong has been ready to play for a weeks now and he’s our future , let’s not forget Rangel wouldn’t even have been here had Furlong not got injured.

Comment

Contract until end of next season would be my pitch if we can afford it. Need people like him around squad given youngsters we have and he’s clearly more then able still. Would love him mentoring Furlong

if he left though would not blame him we offered him deal which suited us, we just wanted back up until Furlong returned

Comment

Yep I'd like him to Finish the season off but I wouldn't bet on it only been here a few months so hasn't become part of the furniture and owes us nothing , but Freeman has been here and developed , a Londoner with roots hope he feels it's his club , and luongo to a degree but don't quite see him as much as Lukey

Comment

Well good for you, asswipe, i want him to stay and nobody was going near him , so i hope
                  he remembers who did if that's alright with you.....who are you?...his ####ing gran?
                  wow Dave, glad we sing from the same hymn sheet politically
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Contract until end of next season would be my pitch if we can afford it. Need people like him around squad given youngsters we have and he’s clearly more then able still. Would love him mentoring Furlong

if he left though would not blame him we offered him deal which suited us, we just wanted back up until Furlong returned
                    Yep I’d offer him 1.5 years minimum. I think clubs overlook the value of having experienced heads in the squad, especially at the back. The guy oozes class. Was clearly bought in as a stop gap but has far exceeded expectations. Him and Cameron are to this side what hill and Derry were to that side. Very important players

Comment

Blimey Dave...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

RIGHT!!! Who's looking for a f-ing row??

Comment

Bit harsh on my part I feel apologies to Route One, no excuses on my part, f-ing brexit is winding me up, but no excuse.
                          Totally understand if you don't want to accept.
                          Stand by my point though, hope he does remember who it was who came in for him.
                          It's the only card we have to play as we can't compete financially, which when you look at other replies
                          posters do think the same.
                          I believe he is a major and I mean major reason our defence has tightened up, along with the staff, manager obv

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Blimey Dave...
                            say wot you fink ginge

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Yep I’d offer him 1.5 years minimum. I think clubs overlook the value of having experienced heads in the squad, especially at the back. The guy oozes class. Was clearly bought in as a stop gap but has far exceeded expectations. Him and Cameron are to this side what hill and Derry were to that side. Very important players
                              Exactly this

Comment

Working...
                              X