Potters Predictions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potters Predictions...

How confident are we going into this game? Stoke, 4pts below us and in quite poor form lately (whilst us and Norwich are the league's top form sides). A win could push us into the top 6...

1-2 rangers. We’re red hot and they are nothing special. We’ve also done well there in the past. Fancy us for this one

Comment

There well beatable this season. No Cameron though which will weaken us

Comment

Stoke 2-0

Comment

Cannot think of this game yet as I am so excited by the thought of watching England Reserves v Someone Else. Or I might watch the paint dry instead?

Comment

I predict a riot, well at least a load of Stoke divs trying to attack women and kids leaving the away end afterwards whilst plod just stand there glowering and daring any Rs fans to have a nibble back at the divvies.

Comment

1-1. We will need to fight hard for a point without Cameron in the team.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

A sneaky 0-1 win. Wells

Comment

I reckon a draw. Will be without Cameron and could also be without Luongo as Australia are playing on Tuesday and could be jet lagged so could see Scowen and Cousins come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    I predict a riot, well at least a load of Stoke divs trying to attack women and kids leaving the away end afterwards whilst plod just stand there glowering and daring any Rs fans to have a nibble back at the divvies.
                    Is that always the case there? I'm going and am well past all that nonsense !! Never ever been to Stoke.

Comment

Do we know for certain that Cameron isn't playing? It's not always the case a loanee is banned from playing against his mother club. Its all down to the contract between Stoke and QPR. Has the club confirmed he isn't eligible?

Comment

We haven't done great away against the other 2 relegated teams ,conceding 10 goals so would be delighted with a 0-0

Comment

It is a rule in the Prem that players cannot play against their parent club, so would presume Championship the same. Also a reminder Stoke is one of the coldest grounds I have ever been to. The wind comes in one corner and just goes round in circles.

Comment

Stoke Plod sum up the state of the police in this country.

Went there 10 years odd ago, as we walked out of the station we were approached by one of the commanding officers who informed us (a group of 7 or 8, a mixture of ages and sexes) where we could eat, where we could drink and where the cab office was because in his words 'don't walk you won't make it'.

Comment

This is exactly the sort of game where we traditionally come unstuck. Side below us in the table, discontented fanbase, while we're doing generally ok........ and you know what happens next. If we go there without 100% we come away with SFA. Word to the wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X