Nice article on Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice article on Eze

Our wonder boy is attracting a lot of attention... https://www.theguardian.com/football...ll-league-blog

Yeah but that's all Bo//ox cos on Saturday he should have been taken off because he ran out of steam he was blowing out of his @rse he doesn't track back to help his defenders he's lazy he should be dropped he's luxury we can't afford he believes he own press
    pity S Mc doesn't see it this way he's supposed to be doing a good job yet he's got this one bang wrong
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-11-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Yeah but that's all Bo//ox cos on Saturday he should have been taken off because he ran out of steam he was blowing out of his @rse he doesn't track back to help his defenders he's should be dropped he's luxury we can't afford he believes he own press
      pity S Mc doesn't see it this way he's supposed to be doing a good job yet he's got this one bang wrong
      I thought the same to be honest. Looked like he was dead on his feet. I would have brought on Samuel for his pace to chase nothing balls and keep Wells on.

Comment

Lazy, lightweight (easy to knock of the ball) and doesn't do a full shift..Should be shown videos of Sterling who he should attempt to follow as a Rangers young player.

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
          Lazy, lightweight (easy to knock of the ball) and doesn't do a full shift..Should be shown videos of Sterling who he should attempt to follow as a Rangers young player.
          give him the ball and he'll do amazing things with it though. hes still young

Comment

He needs to work harder ,and run back more ,sure .But before we shoot the boy done in flames , he is the most exciting player to watch since Adel
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

No doubt he has had a poor couple of matches and like others I really thought he should have been subbed off Saturday, it's tough with so much potential to turn a match with his moment of magic but I think SM must shorten the leash a bit!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

he was dead on his feet , needs to build up some stamina , you've either got heart or you haven't . great on the ball but in the modern game that's not enough .doesn't make sense at his age he can be creamed on 70 mins

Comment

On a few occasions he seemed ponderous when faced with a goal scoring opportunity. Reluctant to pull the trigger and doesn't really run. I think he plays his part, but isn't a stand out player yet. He had a few really good games at the end of last season and will certainly improve this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X