Serveral players out of contract this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serveral players out of contract this season

Idrissa Sylla, Jake Bidwell, Joel Lynch, Grant Hall, Pawel Wszolek, Alex Baptiste, Jordan Cousins, Angel Rangel, Darnell Furlong, Paul Smyth, Niko Hamalainen, Olamide Shodipo & Charlie Owens

I would keep Bidwell, Lynch, Hall, Patel, Cousins, Rangel, Smyth & Owens

The bigger question is will they want to stay at QPR?
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Furlong signed a new contract recently and we have an extra years option on smyths contract so that’s not quite right .As for the others I would only be interested in keeping pav, Lynch and Bidwell .

Comment

Would also send Owens and Smyth out on loan in Jan and re assess in the summer. Shame but Rangel will be just too old and Furlong will be needed to replace him.. Hall I doubt will ever be the same player. Cousins is not a bad bench warmer and it depends how much he wants. Patel falls into the Who category. As for Bidwell and Lynch we won't get much replacements. Hamalainen , Baptiste Sylla, and Shopido thank you and goodbye. Pav though is a definite. An important cog in the wheel this season.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Would also send Owens and Smyth out on loan in Jan and re assess in the summer. Shame but Rangel will be just too old and Furlong will be needed to replace him.. Hall I doubt will ever be the same player. Cousins is not a bad bench warmer and it depends how much he wants. Patel falls into the Who category. As for Bidwell and Lynch we won't get much replacements. Hamalainen , Baptiste Sylla, and Shopido thank you and goodbye. Pav though is a definite. An important cog in the wheel this season.
        Rangels 36. Think of dunne, hill etc etc. He’s definitely not too old. You need an old head at the back

Comment

I would like to keep

Jake Bidwell, Joel Lynch, Grant Hall, Pawel Wszolek, Angel Rangel, Darnell Furlong, Paul Smyth,

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Furlong signed a new contract recently and we have an extra years option on smyths contract so that’s not quite right .As for the others I would only be interested in keeping pav, Lynch and Bidwell .
            Good news about Smyth, would hate to lose him on a free
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
            X