Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this Mass interview

https://twitter.com/qpr/status/1061724747577417729?s=21

says there demanding effort from each other and what really excites me is hearing him say we’re happy controlling the game without the ball. That takes some doing and loads of effort on the training pitch to master.

Love that. He's another one who's improved massively from the start of the season. Keep it up Mass.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I like Luongo but can't help thinking he is the first player I would replace to improve the side.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        https://twitter.com/qpr/status/1061724747577417729?s=21

says there demanding effort from each other and what really excites me is hearing him say we’re happy controlling the game without the ball. That takes some doing and loads of effort on the training pitch to master.
        Maybe he should of been asked what planet was he on for the 1st 6 games? All words and he needs to find some level of consistency now
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Maybe he should of been asked what planet was he on for the 1st 6 games? All words and he needs to find some level of consistency now

I agree.....really dont agree he`s massively improved at all.......and comes across as a bit arrogant saying about controlling the game without the ball...as the first half certainly was`nt the case at all....very much outplayed.....until we got

our act together.

Comment

He was woeful at the start of the season but having Cameron next to him has made a huge difference as he now knows he can push on knowing the security is there. We are doing great at the moment and look at the start we had and the players we lost and the fact we bought no players in other than loans who to be fair have transformed the squad and credit for that goes to the management team.

Comment

Working...
            X