Wszolek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    No, he is not a wingback you farking idiot.

77 is gonna love that mate.

Comment

Wonderful. Just liked it. Bang on the money!!!

Pawel's been as wonderful as so many of us said he'd be.

Comment

I reckon we've treated him badly and he'll be off as soon as someone comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          That`t my fear. We did in fact spoil two seasons for him..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Sell Feeman 5 million
            Buy them Rangel and Cameron frees anyway Hemed 2.5 mill. Wells 2.5 million
            4 players in return for Freeman I would take that we cannot afford to go backwards again
            Sell Freeman for £5m and we might as well give up !

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              We are a much better team with him in the team. The player are all doing us proud at the moment but I think he’s a bit of a unsung hero and I really hope we are talking to him about extending his contract.
              agree with this 100%. It took a while for SMC to be persuaded to select him for League games, but now that he has, he is playing very well and is assisting with goals. It would be a travesty (and a huge loss) if QPR do not at least try and convince him to sign a new deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                Clearly much fitter and now under a manager who is prepared to give him a run.
                and to think many on here slated him last season for not being a successful wing back under the clown with the stupid hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  No, he is not a wingback you farking idiot.

Hilarious.

Comment

We? That would be Hollow we.

Comment

All about the here and now though isn't it ? Would imagine he'd be more inclined to stay if he is in the plans and playing every week.

Comment

Now Ollie's gone and he getting game time and playing well am praying we can get him to sign a new deal. Very good player at this level if played in the correct position. Correct position obviously wingback but doing his best anyway!

Comment

I think Wszolek is the missing link, he makes all the difference in my opinion. He's managed to score and assist in this great run we're having, long may it continue!

Comment

He's getting back to the player we had when he first came and before Ollie ruined his confidence. Getting better game by game has been integral to our upturn in form. Isn't it great that everyone is playing so well and the side now picks itself.

Comment

Makes me wonder what it takes to be the manager for a football club. I I have said that he should be an automatic starter in the team for a long time now.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Makes me wonder what it takes to be the manager for a football club. I I have said that he should be an automatic starter in the team for a long time now.
                                i think this kinda stuff too but i imagine it's completely different at a club. for all we know pavel doesn't put a shift in during training, i'm not sure if he's even fluent in english as he's had a translator at a few interviews so maybe that's a factor too in it. what matters right now though is he's performing well for us regardless of anything possibly behind the scenes

Comment

Working...
                                X