Wszolek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wszolek

We are a much better team with him in the team. The player are all doing us proud at the moment but I think he’s a bit of a unsung hero and I really hope we are talking to him about extending his contract.

Motors up and down the wing really like him

Comment

Clearly much fitter and now under a manager who is prepared to give him a run.

Comment

Totally agree Maids great player and total workhorse
        Better team with him in it defends well also very committed
        Also scores and makes goals no brainer really.

Comment

Really hope Amit signs up Cameron Wells Rangel and Hemed
          We are actually going forward as a club now and getting back to where we are as a club
          Really hope the board realise how important it is to sign these players asap

Comment

We need extend his contract

Comment

Great 2nd half yesterday but like most yesterday was not great in the first half. Better team with him in the line up and always gives his all.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Really hope Amit signs up Cameron Wells Rangel and Hemed
                We are actually going forward as a club now and getting back to where we are as a club
                Really hope the board realise how important it is to sign these players asap
                Getting them on loan may be one thing, but signing them may bust us through FFP?

Comment

Sell Feeman 5 million
                  Buy them Rangel and Cameron frees anyway Hemed 2.5 mill. Wells 2.5 million
                  4 players in return for Freeman I would take that we cannot afford to go backwards again

Comment

Think wages come into the equatation too...... don't think any of those 4 will want to be on chump change. My interpretation of the embargo is our wage bill cannot rise but I'm happy to be corrected on that.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Getting them on loan may be one thing, but signing them may bust us through FFP?
                      Not really. Hemeds out of contract at the end of the season so no extra cost. Same as Geoff and rangels already ours. Only one to push the boat on ons wells

Comment

Sell Feeman 5 million
                        4 players in return for Freeman I would take that we cannot afford to go backwards again
                        Hemeds out of contract at the end of his loan ...

Comment

Sell Feeman 5 million
                          Not sure how they’d feel sharing his wages though.

Comment

I bet ole knobhead would still play him at right back.

he is clearly one of our better wingers.

Great assist for wells goal, he has to be worth a couple of mil.

would be madness to let him leave on a free.

a new three year contract with a 10% pay rise for having his career nearly ruined by the tv pundit is his entitlement.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No, he is not a wingback you farking idiot.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X