X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla

What’s happened to him ?
    "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

simply not getting in the side. wells and hemed are our first choice strikers obviously and smith offers something different to the side if we need it.

he'll be gone in january i reckon, i wonder if we'll bring anyone in though when hes sold coz of that weird clause we have?

Comment

Don't really need a replacement for someone who can't even get on the subs bench.

Comment

he's had more than enough chances to shine , he hasn't

Comment

Mate of mine went to the training ground as a guest due to him and his wife fostering. He told me Sylla wasn't anywhere to be seen. Not sure if he's ever training.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

deff a player in there,another not cut out for english game
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              What’s happened to him ?
              Well he started off he was born 3rd December 1990 in Guinea.
              He started off with French side Le Mans before moving to Belgium.
              There he joined Zulte Waregem, before moving to Anderlecht on a 4 & 1/2 year contract in 2015.
              In August 2016 he joined English super giants Queens Park Rangers.
              When asked about this move Sylla gushed, "It's all my dreams come true.
              To sign for this huge huge club with the best supporters in the world
              means everything to me and my family, I will never be able
              to top this club again in my whole career so will retire when I leave" ( I may have added a little poetic licence there)
              And that's about it really, he goes training and drives a car I suspect, so passed his driving test!!
              Last edited by QPRDave; 12-11-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

He's been phooked by the club like many others before him.

Comment

I was wondering the same at the match on Saturday. He was our top scorer a couple of seasons ago. Strange the way he's been bombed out.

Comment

Feel sorry for the bloke really. If Holloway had played Wszolek and kept it simple by banging in crosses for him we might have seen a different player. Instead, we played with no width and expected Sylla to hold it up on his own with his back to goal, or flick it on for non-existent runners. We've moved on now under McLaren so best for Sylla if he does too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      What’s happened to him ?
                      Given we have Hemed and Wells, then Smith as an option as well.... I doubt you'd be wanting him anywhere near the team?

Comment

No surprise that Washington played 34 more games for us than Sylla and scored less.

Absolute waste of a decent player and shocking mis-management.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          No surprise that Washington played 34 more games for us than Sylla and scored less.

This and also what Alan said.

I also think that he could do a better job coming off the bench than Smith is doing.

He is a player that needs cosses into the box and now that Wzsolek is in the side I think he would score goals for the team. However, it is clear that he has failed to impress SMC and will be gone as soon as a club makes an offer to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

This and also what Alan said.

I also think that he could do a better job coming off the bench than Smith is doing.

He is a player that needs cosses into the box and now that Wzsolek is in the side I think he would score goals for the team. However, it is clear that he has failed to impress SMC and will be gone as soon as a club makes an offer to QPR.
                            Smith is brought on as a defensive move whilst still able to operate up top. To be honest I cannot see sylla offering anything defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

What makes you think its mismanagement by the club. Surely if he was putting in the effort and out playing Wells and Hemed in training he'd be in the side. Or at least on the bench. The fact he isn't tells me he's he just isn't trying hard enough, like many before him.

Comment

Working...
                              X