Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

What makes you think its mismanagement by the club. Surely if he was putting in the effort and out playing Wells and Hemed in training he'd be in the side. Or at least on the bench. The fact he isn't tells me he's he just isn't trying hard enough, like many before him.
    Mis-management by the previous management IMO. How Washington kept getting picked over someone who had the best goals/games ratio in the club defied belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Smith is brought on as a defensive move whilst still able to operate up top. To be honest I cannot see sylla offering anything defensively.
      i like sylla but he tends to be a bit lazy at times. i don't think he'd fit into our side, hemed and wells both outwork him and are better players too

Comment

If he doesn't go to another club in January i think he'll be released regardless

Comment

Maybe if you combined Washington's work ethic with Sylla's ability you'd get a serviceable player? However, separately they are absolutely ineffectual. Washington rightly got more goes because he was keen and ran about.... Sylla was/is far too lazy and immobile. Hopefully we'll get his wages off the books in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Maybe if you combined Washington's work ethic with Sylla's ability you'd get a serviceable player? However, separately they are absolutely ineffectual. Washington rightly got more goes because he was keen and ran about.... Sylla was/is far too lazy and immobile. Hopefully we'll get his wages off the books in January.

This. The bloke is pony. We have MUCH better options up front now. Get rid ASAP. Not a fan of bringing Holloway back but he had Smith, Washington and Sylla as a ‘strikeforce’!!! It was miraculous keeping us in the division with those three duds.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Washington rightly got more goes because he was keen and ran about....
              Am glad those days are over.

Comment

Speaking of Washington see he’s still not hitting the net

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Speaking of Washington see he’s still not hitting the net

No sh it....

Comment

Is he even getting a game?
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He's only had sub appearances

Comment

He could still have a part to play if Wells and Hamed get injured

Comment

I was going to ask the same question as the OP, I wish him well though. Would love to see him in this team.

Comment

Welcome back MYU

Comment

Would be interesting to see how he does in the current team.

welcome back Myu
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Welcome back MYU
                                Thank you, it's good to be back and I did miss you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X