Get in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in

Get in what a win . What a performance . 3rd goal unreal scenes. Best since sylla at foolham. #### off Brentford . Only teams I hate are them , Blackburn (stole my sons chewits, made him cry) and chelsea(racists) . Get in. West London is rs. Get in. JN

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    Get in what a win . What a performance . 3rd goal unreal scenes. Best since sylla at foolham. #### off Brentford . Only teams I hate are them , Blackburn (stole my sons chewits, made him cry) and chelsea(racists) . Get in. West London is rs. Get in. JN
    #Chewitgate made me crack up reading that.

Comment

Time for a change of avatar perhaps James? S

image_2553.png

Comment

What kind of dad lets his little boy be robbed of his sweets and complains on a forum?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

What kind of dad lets his little boy be robbed of his sweets and complains on a forum?
          Are you questioning my parenting ability? He was intimidated and I was sat on a different part of the tube( it was very full). And which ##### calls themself a cricketer. #####. JN

Comment

Are you questioning my parenting ability? He was intimidated and I was sat on a different part of the tube( it was very full). And which ##### calls themself a cricketer. #####. JN
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hahahaahha great banter

Comment

Working...
              X