No announcement yet.

the january sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boro doesn't create enough chances so I could for sure see Feeeman sold if they bid £7m or more and they will in January when top or close to the top of the league This will absolutely happen if Freeman doesn't extend. We could actually play Ilias Chair in his position.. and all of a sudden that would be another youngster into or close to the first team.

I think Wzosek will sign a new contract..

Comment

Lessons will have been learned I reckon. They will already working through contingencies. If the form holds up, that might actually complicate things since the potential rewards of keeping this lot together for the term will come into play. Not saying that will happen, but team Les has to work through all the possible scenarios and be ready.

In recent years I'm not convinced everyone has been reading the same script.....

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

We have an embargo so we cannot buy anyone. To my knowledge, we can only get a freebie in and that is if we sell someone and bring someone in on 70% lower wage bill.
        Will you please look at the rules regarding this and stop guessing wrongly. Plus some people think there is a demand for Sylla and he will be sold. There isn't or he would have gone already.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

We have an embargo so we cannot buy anyone. To my knowledge, we can only get a freebie in and that is if we sell someone and bring someone in on 70% lower wage bill.
          I think it's 70% of wages of the player he's replacing not 70% less and that would have to be a free or loan mate

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Don't let anyone leave not allowed to buy in January due to transfer embargo, heard someone on telly say we'd need to strengthen in Jan but we ain't allowed too
            As far as I understand it we are allowed to bring in new players as long as they cost less than the ones they are replacing and their wages are a maximum of 75% of what the outgoing player's were. I read this in a discussion about the same subject on LFW, but I can't find it now or else I'd link to it.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
              Boro doesn't create enough chances so I could for sure see Feeeman sold if they bid £7m or more and they will in January when top or close to the top of the league This will absolutely happen if Freeman doesn't extend. We could actually play Ilias Chair in his position.. and all of a sudden that would be another youngster into or close to the first team.

I think Wzosek will sign a new contract..
              I share this opinion and honestly would mind the sell for a good amount of money. We have other players that can step up... Freeman is a good player but too selfish and has not delivered as mich as it is needed for a player wish is praised that much. My opinion...

Comment

Freeman is a must keep. IMO, it can really cost us if we sell him. Point is that we are so fragile as a team...again; my opinion...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

God our position is no more clearer than our verdict strategy
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think for the next few seasons we'll have to sell, but the club are investing in the youth. Let's hope we can produce one or two gems each season.

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post

I share this opinion and honestly would mind the sell for a good amount of money. We have other players that can step up... Freeman is a good player but too selfish and has not delivered as mich as it is needed for a player wish is praised that much. My opinion...
                      I do agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X