Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the january sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the january sales

    with woslek, along with a few other first team players contracts running out in the summer, can you see anyone being sold in january.

    probably our most valuable player (freeman) will only have 18 months left on his contract, would anyone take the 7mil that will most likely be on offer in january, or cash in at around 4mil in the summer.

    eitherway, big decisions will need to be made in a months time.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  • #2
    I thought freeman extended

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      with woslek, along with a few other first team players contracts running out in the summer, can you see anyone being sold in january.

      probably our most valuable player (freeman) will only have 18 months left on his contract, would anyone take the 7mil that will most likely be on offer in january, or cash in at around 4mil in the summer.

      eitherway, big decisions will need to be made in a months time.
      Massive worry Hitsy S MC's got his work cut out this Christmas , could we give them new contracts on a better deal ?? or are we banned from doing that
      wouldnt take any offer in January can't spend any dosh , got to be summer sales even at less money
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-11-2018, 11:31 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        If a 7m offer came in for Freeman he'll be gone. That is a lot of money to turn down. And with other fringe players like Sylla heading off him sure they're be enough cash to bring a player of equal quality in on loan.

        Anyway, I don't think there'll be a 7m offer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Swap sylla for Austin. JN

          Comment


          • #6
            Question is are we being run as a business or a football club. Do we have ambition or are we consigned to eternal hell by FFP.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              If a 7m offer came in for Freeman he'll be gone. That is a lot of money to turn down. And with other fringe players like Sylla heading off him sure they're be enough cash to bring a player of equal quality in on loan.

              Anyway, I don't think there'll be a 7m offer.

              We have an embargo so we cannot buy anyone. To my knowledge, we can only get a freebie in and that is if we sell someone and bring someone in on 70% lower wage bill.

              Comment


              • #8
                Don't let anyone leave not allowed to buy in January due to transfer embargo, heard someone on telly say we'd need to strengthen in Jan but we ain't allowed too

                Comment


                • #9
                  Keep everyone, don't spoil the team/squad's spirit/momentum that Schteeve has clearly built up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Don't let anyone leave not allowed to buy in January due to transfer embargo, heard someone on telly say we'd need to strengthen in Jan but we ain't allowed too
                    Agree where ever we are in the table we'll need the players to stay

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      with woslek, along with a few other first team players contracts running out in the summer, can you see anyone being sold in january.

                      probably our most valuable player (freeman) will only have 18 months left on his contract, would anyone take the 7mil that will most likely be on offer in january, or cash in at around 4mil in the summer.

                      eitherway, big decisions will need to be made in a months time.
                      Hopefully QPR will extend both of their contracts in January as they are both good players and performing well under McLaren.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        Keep everyone, don't spoil the team/squad's spirit/momentum that Schteeve has clearly built up.
                        totally agree.
                        we almost certainly will may not be winning promotion, but we could still end up having a very good season so should not risk this by selling the 1st team squad players.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Selling Freeman might turn our to be a disaster. He is so important to us right now.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So we have some saying we have to strengthen and some saying why aren't the youngsters being played. Suppose it depends which way the wind is blowing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              So we have some saying we have to strengthen and some saying why aren't the youngsters being played. Suppose it depends which way the wind is blowing.
                              Ah but your forgetting one is for Monday and the other is for Tuesday Dave

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X