Nakhi Wells & Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nakhi Wells & Luke Freeman

Nakhi Wells & Luke Freeman put in unbelievable amounts of work rate yesterday, they were superb

I think Eze should of been subbed off instead of Wells however near the end, he struggles match fitness wise near the end
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Agree both covered every blade yesterday. I would have hooked Eze too

Comment

I don't think it's fitness, I just think he doesn't get it. He's the last person I would leave as one up. Soon shifted when there was a pass to chase but just wandered back when he was beaten to it.

Comment

Glad wells got his just reward for his effort today, thought eze had a poor game & too many missed placed passes when in good positions, he seems to just stroll through games & yesterday he must have thought game was over the he was out there, would have took him off earlier.

Comment

Eze, like the rest of the team, improved his game immensly in the second half, I think. While Luke Freeman is a must keep now......Wells also. He is very effective..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I thought Freeman was pony in the first half, as were most of them. Second half though he was much better.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I I really think we are a very lucky club in shlt street ! to have players like Eze Freeman and Woz , I think Eze did more than his fair share , always a Thorne in their side ! Had them reduced to constantly fouling to stop him when the ball was in their half
              me I would have been diserpointed had he been taken off those three I mentioned are the reason I watch football , whilst I agree Wells worked very hard and indeed had a good game but to have him on in place of Eze
              For me is mind blowing , make no mistake Brentford weren't there to lay down for us and at the late time Wells went off Brentford were looking to get something out of the game Eze holding the ball getting fouled was costing the Bees time ,
              Well that's just me

Comment

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;n2493105]I I really think we are a very lucky club in shlt street ! to have players like Eze Freeman and Woz , I think Eze did more than his fair share , always a Thorne in their side ! Had them reduced to constantly fouling to stop him when the ball was in their half
                me I would have been diserpointed had he been taken off those three I mentioned are the reason I watch football , whilst I agree Wells worked very hard and indeed had a good game but to have him on in place of Eze
                For me is mind blowing , make no mistake Brentford weren't there to lay down for us and at the late time Wells went off Brentford were looking to get something out of the game Eze holding the ball getting fouled was costing the Bees time ,
                Well that's just me[/QUOTE]

Doubt you're on your own but I suspect in the minority.

Eze is becoming a bit of a luxury.
                Strolls round the pitch looking lazy most the time and puts in way too many bad passes.

We certainly get to see the odd glimpse of what he is capable of and it's good to see when it happens.
                Would have subbed him as soon as the 3rd goal went in yesterday as apart from drawing the odd foul he wasn't contributing much in a game where we needed 11 players totally up for it against a team who wanted the win badly.

He's only young so may yet improve his game but I am yet to be convinced he is the knew messiah.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  I I really think we are a very lucky club in shlt street ! to have players like Eze Freeman and Woz , I think Eze did more than his fair share , always a Thorne in their side ! Had them reduced to constantly fouling to stop him when the ball was in their half
                  Well that's just me
                  Agreed. And he did actually chase the ball quite effectively..Cousins also...

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

[QUOTE=rodman;n2493121]
                    Well that's just me[/QUOTE]

Doubt you're on your own but I suspect in the minority.

Eze is becoming a bit of a luxury.
                    Strolls round the pitch looking lazy most the time and puts in way too many bad passes.

We certainly get to see the odd glimpse of what he is capable of and it's good to see when it happens.
                    Would have subbed him as soon as the 3rd goal went in yesterday as apart from drawing the odd foul he wasn't contributing much in a game where we needed 11 players totally up for it against a team who wanted the win badly.

He's only young so may yet improve his game but I am yet to be convinced he is the knew messiah.
                    Opinions mucker !!
                    i played a lot of football in decentish sides but I couldn't have done a fraction of what he does , as I said it's the way I watch football for to see things I could never do

Comment

Yes he is a good player but could be so much better if he wasn't so nonchalant ( nice word) at times.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Yes he is a good player but could be so much better if he wasn't so nonchalant ( nice word) at times.
                        Get your point but I could never be nonchalant never good enough to to be had to work hard to do what he makes look so easy he could do what most us can with his eyes closed and that's what I admire

Comment

eze great on the ball ( can forgive misplaced passes as he's trying to make things happen ) , problem is he has no 2nd wind and was knackered on 70 mins , he rarely closes down or makes it hard for oppo when they have the ball . we needed a runner up top yesterday in the last 10 /15 mins . BOS little smith type

Comment

Get your point but I could never be nonchalant never good enough to to be had to work hard to do what he makes look so easy he could do what most us can with his eyes closed and that's what I admire
                            And I get your points too dogs, but Eze gives the centre backs all the time in the world when we lose the ball. Contrast with Freeman and, especially, Wszolek who are in opponents faces straight away looking for a mistake. I don't want him working like a dog and I don't want to see him chasing back (sorry Westy) but I do want to see him standing on the toes of a centre back and chasing down the keeper.

Comment

Eze could of cost us the game with his lazy/tired running about in the last 10 minutes in my opinion
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X