Nakhi Wells & Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

And I get your points too dogs, but Eze gives the centre backs all the time in the world when we lose the ball. Contrast with Freeman and, especially, Wszolek who are in opponents faces straight away looking for a mistake. I don't want him working like a dog and I don't want to see him chasing back (sorry Westy) but I do want to see him standing on the toes of a centre back and chasing down the keeper.
    Hopefully SM can get him to improve in these areas, if not I don't think he should be a garanteed starter or should be left in for the full 90 like yesterday!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

I thought that Freeman Had one of his worst halves for us in the first half - much better in the second half

Comment

Thought Freeman had a poor first half but vey good 2nd, Eze was awful won a few free kicks . but did little else looked very lazy maybe he's starting to believe the hype, needs to get to what he does best play

Comment

Doubt anyone else in the squad could have held the ball up as well as Eze in the closing stages.

As for Freeman - absolute menace in that 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Doubt anyone else in the squad could have held the ball up as well as Eze in the closing stage ages .
            My point is his work rate off the ball is being a man down. Weather he’s lazy or tired I don’t know
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

My point is his work rate off the ball is being a man down. Weather he’s lazy or tired I don’t know
              He never closes down or tries to force mistakes with intent at any time during the game. In any game. I get some say he isn't that type of player and neither was Stan Bowles but when you have the likes of Freeman and Wszolek running their t1ts off for the cause trying to make things happen then i think Eze needs to up his game. I also think team members could end up resenting the fact that it looks like he's not trying hard enough. I said this earlier in the season. Also said that at times it looks like Eze goes into a daze a lot and isn't concentrating fully. Very good player but hype won't get him to the top alone. Also for a player so highly rated and that far up the pitch he doesn't contribute to enough goals or scoring chances.

Comment

Working...
              X