No announcement yet.

Steve McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said he would do well when he was appointed and needed time to get his message across and train the players better. Absolutely no surprise to me. Much better organised as a team now than under Ollie. And much more of a consistent team selection bodes confidence in players too.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      The wally with the brolly
      and he’s better than Ollie.
      just the brolly on its own was better than Olly.

Comment

What went wrong???....where there was light there is only darkness now!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Loan players we relied on got injured. Younger players burnt out. Owners, once again, lost patience. I don't see how this cycle can change.

Comment

Some crackers on this thread aswell
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Never really pushed on from a solid 3 months up to the end of December. Can't help thinking it is more to lack of quality than the ability of the manager (although do agree there were some questionable decisions in that department) but that will only be proven if the next manager can turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Never really pushed on from a solid 3 months up to the end of December. Can't help thinking it is more to lack of quality than the ability of the manager (although do agree there were some questionable decisions in that department) but that will only be proven if the next manager can turn it around.
                All that 3 month spell was defence playing very well & us parking the bus with teams and hardly creating any chances

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

All that 3 month spell was defence playing very well & us parking the bus with teams and hardly creating any chances
                  Mostly true except for Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday. But that is my point, we built the foundations but never pushed on.

Comment

Pawel got his form ruined by having to track back too much was also a part of our "demise"
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Pawel got his form ruined by having to track back too much was also a part of our "demise"
                      Nope, his form was ruined by Holloway playing him as a defender not just simply asking him to run back like all other players.

Comment

Nope, his form was ruined by Holloway playing him as a defender not just simply asking him to run back like all other players.
                        Ofcourse, it was him. Sorry.

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          What went wrong???....where there was light there is only darkness now!
                          Often asked myself that too.

All I have to do is open a thread, any thread, to be told the reason by two opposing schools of thought.

Comment

And here we go again with the "my ex-manager is better than your ex-manger" "debate"

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              And here we go again with the "my ex-manager is better than your ex-manger" "debate"
                              Think we should just call it quits as they were simply as sh*t as each other.

Personally I'd heap almost all the blame on the players and their inability to work as a team.

Comment

Think we should just call it quits as they were simply as sh*t as each other.

Personally I'd heap almost all the blame on the players and their inability to work as a team.
                                Meanwhile i agree its done to death, but look at that game vs norwich last season same time of tbe season as this, mac was by far the worst so no comparison to how we was playing as a team & check tbe smiles on the players faces, no comparison to compare, mac was crap end of and only 1 way we are going, yet you cannot say that bout how we ended last season

Comment

Working...
                                X