Discuss
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Ask Pinkie mate - he's the expert.

Comment

Happy if he succeeds.

Comment

Class!

Comment

He’s won me over. Don’t think there is even a debate hes best manager since Neil. He actually feels like a Rangers manager

Comment

Quality manager at this level. Perfect fit for us imho

Comment

Doing great and should be applauded for what he has achieved after a very poor start
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                Discuss
                Has been a good coach and manager especially at this level, when he coached here under Harry
                we played the best football. Hoping it repeats itself again, will say he's not the luckiest manager.
                Remember someone once said it's better to be a lucky manager than a good one.

Comment

must of been a terrific half time talk we came out with passion and belief

Comment

Very impressive, but that’s why he was brought in.

Straightforward, experienced, superb coach and a thoroughly decent bloke by the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      must of been a terrific half time talk we came out with passion and belief
                      We were saying that at the end put a rocket up then

Comment

No disrespect to Olly but I thought we were a bit of a shambles at the end of the season. The turnaround has been wildly beyond my expectations. I actually thought what the hell is he thinking when Steve took us on... it must have taken a lot of self-belief on his part to join a drifting club amongst faves for the drop. What he has achieved is quite impressive in my view. Well done all round to be hones

Comment

Facto trust your on Brentford forums offering commiserations

Comment

MacLaren recognises a problem and is not to stubborn to make moves to rectify it .

Comment

He has done great. Did worry me not having a centre forward on after he took Wells of but no harm done as we held on.

Comment

Working...
                              X