Honestly best ive felt about us in years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly best ive felt about us in years

Honest chairman...honest manager...honest players on honest wages...no.big time charlies...honest
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Good post. Spot on.

Comment

It’s Rangers before the money arrived Facto. Honest is great away of describing us. No passengers no stupidity on side lines just honest set up

Comment

Yep agreed
        first time for a while I'm genuinely excited
        about the season ahead
        long may it continue.

Comment

Couldnt agree more westie...all i ask is we try to compeat...we are doing that and some
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I've also got my passion back. Not all good as I'm very nervous on Saturdays.

Comment

I was convinced we were gonna follow 3 wins with 3 defeats.... back to square one sort of thing. Win today was very nice indeed. Be great to get a bit of feel good on the road too - still feels like a chore and not that much fun at away games. Be cracking to take 1500+ to Stoke, make some noise and see a performance. Anything would be better than 560 depressed souls like at Ewood.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Nerves is good as means your turning up with expectations. Last few seasons I turned up that was it, expected zilch

Comment

It feels good again Facto
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Honest chairman...honest manager...honest players on honest wages...no.big time charlies...honest
                    Great post Facto......spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      so true, it brings back that, we could win today or lose conundrum, as opposed to we're sh*t at the mo
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 10-11-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

was drenched in the paddocks , at HT couldn't see us getting anything , a different rangers came out in the 2nd half , loungo and freeman put in a performance , well done lads

Comment

Good buzz around the Bush before and after games again, like it used to be.

Comment

It was nice to silence the 2500 Brentford fans too, they probably thought they were going to stroll to another derby win after they scored and looked like they may add to the lead before the half! I feel we have a chance in every match now home and away and it's obvious the players have bought into SM's system!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Good post,I agree too

Comment

Working...
                              X