Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin

Going absolutely ballastic in after match interview.
    apparently he was robbed of a perfectly good goal, and Saints robbed of winner.
    He is furious

Can't blame him but he's going to be in trouble for that.

Comment

Just watched the highlight here in the states. He's got every right to be farkin fuming. Maya Yoshida isn't even in line between Austin and the keeper. If he's able to, the Watford keeper could save it. The hit by Austin was just too good. Charlie's been conned there.
      (Haven't seen the post match interview though)
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Don’t think he’s said anything wrong. Everything he said is 100% correct. Referees aren’t snowflakes who are exempt from criticism. At the end of the day if saints go down by a couple of points(as I hope they do because of that pube headed prick in charge) they could point to decisions like that. I get that refs make mistakes and that they are human but there won’t be an apology from the ref and chaz will be the one that gets punished. It’s wrong. The ref should grow a pair and hold his hands up

Comment

Prem dragging their backsides on VAR doesn't help. All that money, cameras galore at every ground.... doesn't make sense why they don't have it? Wonder if refs will deliberately start making more perverse decisions to force Prem to embrace FAR? It looks like that's been happening over past week or so!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Don’t think he’s said anything wrong. Everything he said is 100% correct. Referees aren’t snowflakes who are exempt from criticism. At the end of the day if saints go down by a couple of points(as I hope they do because of that pube headed prick in charge) they could point to decisions like that. I get that refs make mistakes and that they are human but there won’t be an apology from the ref and chaz will be the one that gets punished. It’s wrong. The ref should grow a pair and hold his hands up
            I'm afraid refs are exempt from criticism mate.

Comment

He might be narked but I'm chuffed just to gloat on Hugh's

Comment

F uck em anything which makes Hughes unhappy is perfectly fine with me

Comment

Just saw Austin interview, bit embarrassing that made bit of dick of himself

Comment

Not seen the game but heard Watford had a stonewall penalty declined, so evens it up if so.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Me too. The Rs beat the mighty bees and hughesless fails to get a win....again!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Sorry Charlie, this.

Comment

GIPHY It was a good one.

Comment

Phooking useless forum tools.
                            Attached Files

Comment

):}}||^^#@*((((

That's the funniest thing ever posted on the internet only the forum restrictions prevent the world from seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X