R Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R Sterling

Just seen he's now one of the highest paid players in the world is he that good ?? I don't know

I think he superb player especially under pep

Comment

Doesn't deserve the flack he gets because he misses chances given the number he sets up for others. If City weren't paying him big bucks he'd get them in Spain instead. Pep is no mug, has played with and managed the best.

Comment

He's involved in a tonne of goals for City, either scoring, assisting or integral in a quick flowing counter attack. There's no denying that, no matter how many sitters he also misses along the way. Gotta take the good with the bad. If he improved his finishing with regards to composure for the easier chances he normally fluffs up he'd be even better. Now he;'s got those goals against Spain, lets hope he cans start performing in a similar way for England too.

Comment

Still think his finishing and natural goal scoring instinct is sub-standard. If I had to pick a player to score after being put clean through 40yds out to save my life he wouldnt make my top 100.... you just know his brain would freeze and onrushing goalie would flop on ball. I'd rather have Joel Lynch saving my life.

Comment

Working...
          X