Message to Stadium Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to Stadium Management

Please tell us your not having a line of stewards, like you did against Villa, in the middle of the concourse of Ellersie Road stopping and asking fans for season tickets and trying to tell them what toilets they should use because of where they sit.

It caused havoc, was dangerous because of the bottleneck it caused and was not fair on the stewards who took loads of flack.

We know it gets busy down the back but causing more crowd build up is not the answer. If you want reduce crowds near away end side of stand then take away the beer point there, as that’s what is causing the issue, people queuing then standing drinking in small area which is right beside toilets.

100% this. Back of Ellerslie is ridiculous and you managed to make it worse.

Comment

No beer room behind,no leg room in front
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

You need to be legless to make the most of both!

Comment

Agree but email club maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Agree but email club maybe?
            Forwarded this on to the club yesterday and it was acknowledged.

Comment

Appreciated Stan

Comment

I got stopped yesterday, he wasn't going to let me through until i manage to talk some sense into him (the steward) and he accepted it was silly for me to fight my way to the other end of the concourse (increasing the crowd pressure there) to then have to fight my way back to where he was standing (right next to the steps up to my seat). To be fair he was just following the procedure he had been told to implement. someone from the club needs to stand there during the game to see what impact it has on the people around there.

Comment

The pinch point is the beer cubicle that’s csuding the issues especially since more people have moved to Y block

Comment

Has anyone ever asked to see or seen the risk assessment for the noise level of the P. A. system?

It's ridiculously loud in the Loft Upper and yesterday I could hear it just pass the Territorial Army.

Surely that's not acceptable?

Comment

when i sat in the ellersie it was hard work getting my kids in and out of the toilets at HT , I had to carry them bumping into fellas with beers in their hands

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        when i sat in the ellersie it was hard work getting my kids in and out of the toilets at HT , I had to carry them bumping into fellas with beers in their hands
                        Put them in Pampers next time. Less hassle.

Comment

It did seem worse than usual on Saturday. To the extend that my bro, his mate and their kids were having a beer under the stairs as there was no room anywhere else.

Comment

We used to average crowds of 25,000 at LR back in the mid-70's. 8000 more than we had on Saturday. It makes you wonder how the ground coped then.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              We used to average crowds of 25,000 at LR back in the mid-70's. 8000 more than we had on Saturday. It makes you wonder how the ground coped then.
                              People didn't stand around having a beer and watching the telly then Stan, and we didn't have betting kiosks either. It needs someone with an O level to work out we need to keep a walkway clear of obstructions - move the gates forward and site the 'attractions' in the space created. No one from the club will come to see. It doesn't affect them.

Comment

Working...
                              X