No announcement yet.

Brentford sell out hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Chelsea mainly because of their racist fans, which was the main reason I supported QPR and not them. When I first started going to football in the early/mid 90's it wasn't as big a deal then, but still enough of an issue to make me avoid Stamford Bridge. Not bothered about Fulham, they're a quaint family club. Brentford I also don't care about but to their credit they at least make it feel like a derby match when we play them.

Comment

I think it was hilarious reading an article a few weeks ago about Brentford sounding out special permission to retain their terracing for use in Premier League should they go up. Whole tone of the piece was ridiculously optimistic and framed as "when" they go up as opposed to "if" they go up. Funny how three weeks later the question is more like will League One accept their crummy little shed back in to the fold?
      Crowd will be 17167 - not a sell-out as there will be no tourists attending.

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
        I'm only young (25) and have always found it weird signing songs about Chelsea and calling them our rivals. I know back in the day we was better then them but this day in age its like Salford FC signing about Man Utd .
        Except Salford have NEVER played Man United while we've played the scum 9 times in the last 10 years.

It's not all about league positions and size of club. History forms rivalries.

Comment

i was in putney high st earlier , millwall came in on the boat and were going in the pub opposite the train station at 11am , about 30 of them , some mean looking dudes amongst them

Comment

Really looking forward to the Brentford game now, after our narrow defeat at Blackburn this game determines whether we lose 2 on the trot and the good run comes to a halt or winning it keeps the good run going and a narrow defeat at Blackburn doesn't look so bad. Really really want to win next week, nothing to do with it being Brentford, it's all about us.

Comment

1400 left, and that's it. Brilliant to see LR packed again, hoping the Y and X block do it proud.

Comment

Nowhere in the ground can you buy 2 seats together. Only in upper loft and you need to be a member to do so. Only single seats left. So now any people wanting to go with friends or family can't do so unless they also become a member. QPR are potentially losing out on revenue here. If we carry on doing well this could cost the club. I personally think they should change the ruling and let paying fans sit where they want. Member or not.

Comment

Does seem pretty strange. Parts of the upper look pretty empty yet packed out elsewhere.

Comment

Looking forward to it . Nice having the feel good factor back at the ground.

Comment

There's only single seats left anywhere apart from upper loft.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        There's only single seats left anywhere apart from upper loft.
                        All for the various personas of Pinkie

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

All for the various personas of Pinkie
                          Except he never actually goes to any games....

Comment

Bring it on. Really hoping we can get LR rocking. I will try from Y block.

I heard that they hated 'you're just a s**t Queens Park Rangers' when they played Arsenal so we could get that going (not that I am a song starter, I am a follower but a follower with gusto).

Comment

if we can't sell 18,000 tickets for this one
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Do we sell enough memberships for us to have a members only stand? I was a member when it was harder to get tickets but didn't really see the point now. Wouldn't have enough for Brentford away which is the only time we need it atm, due to the small numbers we can take. Upper loft holds around 2k? I can't believe we have that many members, bearing in mind that not everyone would want to sit in the upper loft as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X