No announcement yet.

Brentford sell out hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their new stadium is taking shape along the A4. Looks very impressive and great location.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      They will sell plenty. Think loads are waiting for bottom
      I would do the same. Roles reversed the bulk of qpr fans sit up the top tier at Brentford so I would want lower too.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Their new stadium is taking shape along the A4. Looks very impressive and great location.
        nice drone footage of the construction, although it looks very small
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sales look pretty good online so far. Beat Blackburn and I can defo see it being a sell out.

Comment

i`ll never see Brentford as being rivals ,ever , in this division i`d put Norwich and Millwall well above Brentford , they will always be in our shadow
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I don’t have a hatred for them, far from it. Local rivals though and will drum up more interest.

Comment

I like Brentford. Went to the local school and they used to give us free tickets to go down there so dine it few times when Rangers we’re away.

Always liked to see them doing well

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I like Brentford. Went to the local school and they used to give us free tickets to go down there so dine it few times when Rangers we’re away.

Always liked to see them doing well
                  Said nobody.. this is a bad as saying 'Happy Monday'

Comment

i think us younger fans consider brentford our main rivals tbh. i personally can't stand them, i hate them far more than chelsea or fulham who i'm relatively indifferent towards, i actually have have a bit of a soft spot for fulham as my dad supports them.

brentford though i despise, love it when they lose and love it even more when we beat them. the games against brentford are the biggest games of the season for me personally

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Said nobody.. this is a bad as saying 'Happy Monday'
                      When I grew up Brentford were a pre season game no more no less it’s not a rivalry I personally recognise

Comment

Been there many times never took them seriously , but what I can't stand about them is their greater love for Chelsea than BFC ! the two biggest cheers are when they announce Chelsea are winning and we are losing

Comment

never really had anything against them , they have done well in recent years and unearthed some real gems money wise

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            i think us younger fans consider brentford our main rivals tbh. i personally can't stand them, i hate them far more than chelsea or fulham who i'm relatively indifferent towards, i actually have have a bit of a soft spot for fulham as my dad supports them.

brentford though i despise, love it when they lose and love it even more when we beat them. the games against brentford are the biggest games of the season for me personally
                            I’m 29 and see Chelsea as our main rivals, as my brother forced it into me that QPR hate Chelsea. His son, my nephew is 7 and boos whenever he sees a Chelsea shirt.

Brentford are local rivals but I’ve always deemed them as a small club who only really have fans who go there as they can’t get to Chelsea or Utd. They are their second team.

Obv that isn’t the case but that’s how I see them. Still want to beat the #######s though.

Comment

Can't stand Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford in that order.

Loads others I don't like but those are who i would call rivals and am happy when they lose.

Comment

I'm only young (25) and have always found it weird signing songs about Chelsea and calling them our rivals. I know back in the day we was better then them but this day in age its like Salford FC signing about Man Utd

Don't get me wrong I hate them but I see Foolham and Brentford our main rivals. think I hate Fulham more than Chelsea to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X