Brentford sell out hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    Do we sell enough memberships for us to have a members only stand? I was a member when it was harder to get tickets but didn't really see the point now. Wouldn't have enough for Brentford away which is the only time we need it atm, due to the small numbers we can take. Upper loft holds around 2k? I can't believe we have that many members, bearing in mind that not everyone would want to sit in the upper loft as well.
    I said that before that now that there are only single seats left anyone wanting to go with friends or family can't as the upper loft is members only. Stupid rule. If you pay your ticket money you should be able to sit wherever and now the club will lose money because of it

Comment

surely they should make the middle blocks members only and then the outer blocks could be for the great unwashed? Then everyone who wants a ticket can get one!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

think it will be a sellout, less than 370 tickets left and obviously people will be buying on the day. great stuff!

Comment

Sell-out?

Thats what happens when you have a local derby at 3pm on a Saturday, uninterrupted by poxy tv....

Comment

Working...
          X