Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72bus
    replied
    i was in putney high st earlier , millwall came in on the boat and were going in the pub opposite the train station at 11am , about 30 of them , some mean looking dudes amongst them

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
    I'm only young (25) and have always found it weird signing songs about Chelsea and calling them our rivals. I know back in the day we was better then them but this day in age its like Salford FC signing about Man Utd .
    Except Salford have NEVER played Man United while we've played the scum 9 times in the last 10 years.

It's not all about league positions and size of club. History forms rivalries.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    I think it was hilarious reading an article a few weeks ago about Brentford sounding out special permission to retain their terracing for use in Premier League should they go up. Whole tone of the piece was ridiculously optimistic and framed as "when" they go up as opposed to "if" they go up. Funny how three weeks later the question is more like will League One accept their crummy little shed back in to the fold?
    Crowd will be 17167 - not a sell-out as there will be no tourists attending.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    I don't like Chelsea mainly because of their racist fans, which was the main reason I supported QPR and not them. When I first started going to football in the early/mid 90's it wasn't as big a deal then, but still enough of an issue to make me avoid Stamford Bridge. Not bothered about Fulham, they're a quaint family club. Brentford I also don't care about but to their credit they at least make it feel like a derby match when we play them.

Leave a comment:

• scaz_QPR
    replied
    I'm only young (25) and have always found it weird signing songs about Chelsea and calling them our rivals. I know back in the day we was better then them but this day in age its like Salford FC signing about Man Utd

Don't get me wrong I hate them but I see Foolham and Brentford our main rivals. think I hate Fulham more than Chelsea to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Can't stand Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford in that order.

Loads others I don't like but those are who i would call rivals and am happy when they lose.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    i think us younger fans consider brentford our main rivals tbh. i personally can't stand them, i hate them far more than chelsea or fulham who i'm relatively indifferent towards, i actually have have a bit of a soft spot for fulham as my dad supports them.

brentford though i despise, love it when they lose and love it even more when we beat them. the games against brentford are the biggest games of the season for me personally
    I’m 29 and see Chelsea as our main rivals, as my brother forced it into me that QPR hate Chelsea. His son, my nephew is 7 and boos whenever he sees a Chelsea shirt.

Brentford are local rivals but I’ve always deemed them as a small club who only really have fans who go there as they can’t get to Chelsea or Utd. They are their second team.

Obv that isn’t the case but that’s how I see them. Still want to beat the #######s though.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    never really had anything against them , they have done well in recent years and unearthed some real gems money wise

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Been there many times never took them seriously , but what I can't stand about them is their greater love for Chelsea than BFC ! the two biggest cheers are when they announce Chelsea are winning and we are losing

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Said nobody.. this is a bad as saying 'Happy Monday'
    When I grew up Brentford were a pre season game no more no less it’s not a rivalry I personally recognise

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    i think us younger fans consider brentford our main rivals tbh. i personally can't stand them, i hate them far more than chelsea or fulham who i'm relatively indifferent towards, i actually have have a bit of a soft spot for fulham as my dad supports them.

brentford though i despise, love it when they lose and love it even more when we beat them. the games against brentford are the biggest games of the season for me personally

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I like Brentford. Went to the local school and they used to give us free tickets to go down there so dine it few times when Rangers we’re away.

Always liked to see them doing well
    Said nobody.. this is a bad as saying 'Happy Monday'

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I like Brentford. Went to the local school and they used to give us free tickets to go down there so dine it few times when Rangers we’re away.

Always liked to see them doing well

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    I don’t have a hatred for them, far from it. Local rivals though and will drum up more interest.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    i`ll never see Brentford as being rivals ,ever , in this division i`d put Norwich and Millwall well above Brentford , they will always be in our shadow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X