X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaza09
    replied
    Originally posted by OldR View Post

No, the case was refereed back because of the way Yaxley-Lennon's case was mishandled. It is not denied by any parties that he was in contempt of court.
    That's not true, Tommy Robinson's legal team contested all charges. The conviction was overturned so he is not guilty of any of the crimes you attribute to him.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

No, the case was refereed back because of the way Yaxley-Lennon's case was mishandled. It is not denied by any parties that he was in contempt of court.
    Oh ok, I thought the whole thing was up in the air, I don't know, I only go by what is
    on twitter, and both sides like brexit is biased one way or the other

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post

the law was broken when they put it in the public domain ,if they`d have kept it private , no law would have been broken
    I'm wondering who it was that filmed it, and then decided to post it.
    I mean you know or at least any sane person knows you will be vilified for it.
    I'm wondering if there was someone there (the person filming) thought this not on.
    Did he/she want to expose them? Are they still friends?

Leave a comment:

• OldR
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    "Let's start by getting one thing right. Yaxley Lennon went to prison because he broke the law and put the successful prosecution of rapists in doubt."

Not sure that is strictly true Old. I'm not certain,but I think that was one of the reasons
    the last judge returned the case back to be looked at.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

Yeah, think that goes without saying
    Yes agree, don't see the laughter inducing bits in it as funny

Leave a comment:

• gaza09
    replied

the law was broken when they put it in the public domain ,if they`d have kept it private , no law would have been broken
    Which law exactly has been broken?

Leave a comment:

• gaza09
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Still a farking sick thing to do
    Yeah, think that goes without saying

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    "Let's start by getting one thing right. Yaxley Lennon went to prison because he broke the law and put the successful prosecution of rapists in doubt."

Not sure that is strictly true Old. I'm not certain,but I think that was one of the reasons
    the last judge returned the case back to be looked at.

Leave a comment:

• OldR
    replied
    Originally posted by Route One View Post
    Off topic but your clear prejudices against white working class must be pulled up here.

Take 10 mins to watch this interview immediately after Robinson's release in full and tell me he's in it for the money and that it isn't an honest interview

The Establishment doing a job on him. Disgusting really. Literally tortured him. Watch it if you don't believe me and make your own mind up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAxe0J3k3c

(Edit- this is the shortened version- can’t find the original where after mentioning moving him from 7% Muslim Hull to highest population Muslim population prison so then putting him in total isolation for 3 months misses out talking about having to board up his windows during this heatwave summer as otherwise inmates would push #### and spit through)

Of course the separate point about Grenfell idiots is disgusting in a very different way. Let's hope the press coverage including helicopters over the suspects house doesn't lead to any future case for them getting the sentences they deserve collapsing.
    He's not in it for the money but has repeatedly lied about suing a number of institutions, publications and persons to fleece more 'donations' from the gullible. For example, he made a mad rant/plead for money after the Darren Osborne case saying he was going to sue the Metropolitan Police, CPS, The Independent and Lizzie Dearden for what was said in court and received 'thousands' of donations equating to thousands of pounds despite the fact that anything said in court is not subjected to libel laws and The Independent/Dearden can't be sued for reporting what was said in court.... Yes, those gullible should have done some research to ascertain whether or not he was telling the truth but he purposefully set out to deceive the naive for their money. It's now his full time job and everything he does is for the money now.

As for a 'clear prejudice' against the white working class, absolute nonsense. If I hated the people from the background I came from I'd be celebrating how many he has managed to con. Also, he isn't working-class. His real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, he grew up in leafy Bedfordshire (not Luton) and he now lives in Wilstead. He's about as working-class as I am a Dutchman.

Should he be subjected to 'special treatment' by the State? Absolutely not and aspects of his recent case would be pulled up by Amnesty International if his name was Ngdongo Maushe and he lived in Zimbabwe but two wrongs don't make a right and he is a despicable, rabble-rousing opportunist who deceives naive and uneducated people.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    It's not me.
    Shocking thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• Route One
    replied

Let's start by getting one thing right. Yaxley Lennon went to prison because he broke the law and put the successful prosecution of rapists in doubt. The CPS asked for a blanket press ban on certain aspects of the case(s) because they WANTED to find guilty people guilty. They didn't do it to appease 'the Left' or Muslims but because THEY WANTED A FAIR TRIAL to ensure men they thought were guilty were found so. Yaxley Lennon is a rabble rouser taking a lot of naive and, to be blunt, uneducated people for a ride. He has never exposed or reported a gang to the Police and all media outlets reported on the case once the ban was lifted. He's in it for the money and is simply a 'brand'.

Grenfell.... I'll be honest with you... I'm bored hearing about it to some extent. It was tragic and lessons should be learnt and prosecutions brought - if there is a case to answer - but no one purposefully killed anyone and yet it has become a stick to beat the Government with even though it was a local council issue and some Labour councils also purchased and deployed the same cladding. As for beacons of society like 'Stormzy' getting involved... Do me a favour.... And how many people did Lily Allen house in her £2.5m mansion located just half a mile away or so in the aftermath but yet she is happy to use it as a platform to critcise those who had no involvement just to increase her profile and Twitter likes...

That said, what those in the video did is disgusting and displays a complete lack of Human empathy. They are scum and I hope there is some law which allows them to be made an example of. However, I would hate to see them named and shamed in papers. ########s they are but we shouldn't be hoping to see total ruin of someone's life just because they are a ########.
    Off topic but your clear prejudices against white working class must be pulled up here.

Take 10 mins to watch this interview immediately after Robinson's release in full and tell me he's in it for the money and that it isn't an honest interview

The Establishment doing a job on him. Disgusting really. Literally tortured him. Watch it if you don't believe me and make your own mind up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAxe0J3k3c

(Edit- this is the shortened version- can’t find the original where after mentioning moving him from 7% Muslim Hull to highest population Muslim population prison so then putting him in total isolation for 3 months misses out talking about having to board up his windows during this heatwave summer as otherwise inmates would push #### and spit through)

Of course the separate point about Grenfell idiots is disgusting in a very different way. Let's hope the press coverage including helicopters over the suspects house doesn't lead to any future case for them getting the sentences they deserve collapsing.
    Last edited by Route One; 07-11-2018, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied

QPR fan .living in Croydon ..........
    but its not me ,honest
    Horrible grotty area.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    A qpr fan, living in Croydon, has been arrested for the bomfire video of grenfell Tower.

Does anyone know who the sick can't is?

Hope the cant don't post on here.
    QPR fan .living in Croydon ..........
    but its not me ,honest

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Shameful.

Even worse being one of us given the distance of Rangers to Grenfell.

C%nt needs his head smashed in and banned from QPR for life.
    Nothing to do with QPR at all

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Still a farking sick thing to do
    agreed .....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X