Qpr fan arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I believe the original complaint was that Jamie Oliver named one of his microwave dinners 'jerk rice' without actually having the required ingredients included... pretty simple requirement for jerk cooking as far as I can see..... I'm pretty sure Dawn Butler wasn't suggesting that it is offensive for 'whites' to eat it.... I imagine the only offence caused would be to your tastebuds....
    My mistake Johnny apols

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      What OldR is saying and it's pretty much the general consensus nowadays is that if any white person offends a non-white then that is racist but the other way round it's absolutely fine.

Thanks in advance.
      It does feel like that sometimes bakes, not from Old but from the country generally

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

except she didn't say that
        so I've just read

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

That's ridiculous, you would want someone to be locked up because they chose to burn an inanimate object?
          Can't say im a fan of blasphemy laws.
          no have to agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

I agree. The Yorkshire child sexual exploitation scandal was predominantly perpetrated by Muslim men of South Pakistani descent. When the social worker pointed this fact out she lost her job because it was deemed a racist comment by the PC liberal left, when all she was doing was stating a fact. The liberal Maajid Nawaz made the very same point. Point being until as a society we can have truly open and honest dialogue we'll not even get to first base in tackling these issues.
            Absolutely spot on.

The police forces of this country, the CPS, MP’s & any other do gooder who was complicit in covering these heinous crimes up should be jailed.

Why are people so scared of the truth? It sickens me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Absolutely spot on.

The police forces of this country, the CPS, MP’s & any other do gooder who was complicit in covering these heinous crimes up should be jailed.

Why are people so scared of the truth? It sickens me.
              Well said Jim, I could not agree more, especially with regards to MP’s as they voted on immigration laws that let tens of thousands of unnecessary Pakistani immigrants into Britian.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• This is gonna hurt donations - https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-...KxsEotHoeLuBY0

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Quite the opposite i expect,bullying tactics from the left wing biased media and big business again will probably spur people on against what could be seen as persecution of an individual for his beliefs.
                  And on a side issue all those that advocate a cashless society, take a long hard look at how easily they can financially strangle you if they wish to.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post

I'm White, would be offended by the burning of an effigy of the Virgin Mary and would sign petitions to get the perpetrators arrested and prosecuted.

Also, I even said that the decision to prosecute the burner of the poppy - despite the fact that it is a secular symbol - was correct and the fine too low.

Racism and acts of blatanty attacking a religion to offend en-masse should be crimes regardless of the perpetrators or 'victims' race or religion. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.
                    Only trouble is those of us that have evolved enough to not believe in sky fairies have to make inordinate allowances for those that do believe in a make believe deity that brokers no questioning or ridicule, therein lies the nub of the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Quite the opposite i expect,bullying tactics from the left wing biased media and big business again will probably spur people on against what could be seen as persecution of an individual for his beliefs.
                      And on a side issue all those that advocate a cashless society, take a long hard look at how easily they can financially strangle you if they wish to.
                      Good points

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Only trouble is those of us that have evolved enough to not believe in sky fairies have to make inordinate allowances for those that do believe in a make believe deity that brokers no questioning or ridicule, therein lies the nub of the matter.

Comment

Working...
                        X