No announcement yet.

Qpr fan arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's true that any of those involved are QPR fans, they should be banned from Loftus Road. Not really much else to say on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      If it's true that any of those involved are QPR fans, they should be banned from Loftus Road. Not really much else to say on the matter.
      Club statement says they are

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Club statement says they are
        Only if charged. Personally think we should welcome these individuals into the ground and have Grenfell ex residents and supporters ‘see’ to them inside.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced £100K for a TV studio that was never built? Yes.

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced 'thousands' of donations pretending he was going to sue the Metropolitan Police, CPS, The Independent and Lizzie Dearen? Yes

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced thousands of pounds pretending that he was going to sue the Cambridgeshire Police force? Yes.

Am I sceptical after knowing that he is a convicted fraudster? Yes

Am I sceptical after knowing that he has a conviction for pretending to be someone he wasn't to gain entry to The United States of America? Yes.

Do you see the developing trend here? He's a consistent liar.

The way the case was rushed through was a disgrace and, as I said, if he had been called Ngdongo Maushe and lived in Zimbabwe Amnesty International would be all over it. However, he wasn't 'literally tortured', as claimed above, and if his treatment in prison was at odds with existing laws/regulations this money obsessed fraudster WOULD have finally sued...
          The torture bit is perception. A man rushed into prison negligently (hence his release) for a non-violent crime into the conditions described in the videos I perceive as mental torture. His case is ongoing so the rest will have to wait

You won't change your mind despite the evidence. You'll blindly let the establishment do nasty #### in the background.

It's the same mentality that unquestionably supports (without realising it) big business and the Soros of this world in the EU project, which answers to no voter. Most severely at the expense of the working class of this country and the truly poor and destitute of this world. For example preventing Africans from making money by imposing tariffs to protect the relatively rich farmers and manufacturers in Spain, France and Italy.
          https://www.google.com/amp/www.citya...y-uks-post/amp

Some how though it's a right wing thing to support Brexit.

Good intentions on your part but ignorant or brainwashed by the establishment to look past the facts. Worryingly it seems to be the later. The end result of successful propaganda via likes of Osborne (Evening Standard) Jeff Bezos (Washington Post- Seth Rich murder- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqy6-1yfhg) who's lies you look past often unwittingly

Your prejudices against Robinson and his current career in journalism highlighting the rape of thousands of English girls is part of that. Facts are there showing abuse of him from the very top but you shut your eyes to it. Your a puppet in the machine and the biggest losers as a result of likes of you enabling the establishment are the poorest in society, both here and in the third world. Precisely the people that the Left used to fight to protect

Comment

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced £100K for a TV studio that was never built? Yes.

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced 'thousands' of donations pretending he was going to sue the Metropolitan Police, CPS, The Independent and Lizzie Dearen? Yes

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced thousands of pounds pretending that he was going to sue the Cambridgeshire Police force? Yes.

Am I sceptical after knowing that he is a convicted fraudster? Yes

Am I sceptical after knowing that he has a conviction for pretending to be someone he wasn't to gain entry to The United States of America? Yes.

Do you see the developing trend here? He's a consistent liar.

The way the case was rushed through was a disgrace and, as I said, if he had been called Ngdongo Maushe and lived in Zimbabwe Amnesty International would be all over it. However, he wasn't 'literally tortured', as claimed above, and if his treatment in prison was at odds with existing laws/regulations this money obsessed fraudster WOULD have finally sued...
            talking from experience of frequenting such places from my youth , prisons are run on one thing' fear' , robinson would have done hard time , he'd have been constantly told he's " getting it in the morning " , " our mates are going to get your wife " blah blah blah , every time his door was opened and he had to leave the cell he walked out into a zoo , never knowing what was coming at him...tell me that's not mental torture

Comment

The police have the resources to investigate someone setting fire to a cardboard box ?? And today a 98 year old gentleman gets Bludgeoned in his Enfield home.
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

The legal team was dismissed on 22nd October a full 5 months after his initial sentencing in Leeds and AFTER the initial appeal in court. An appeal rooted solely on tthe flaws of the sentencing in Leeds.

At no point up to the dismissal of the legal representatives did he say anything but 'I didn't know I had committed contempt' and he even pleaded guilty back in May.
                He never had an opportunity to make a plea back in may, that was one of the procedural failings that resulted in his conviction being overturned. You seem to be regurgitating misinformation because your bias against Tommy Robinson is clouding your judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

The torture bit is perception. A man rushed into prison negligently (hence his release) for a non-violent crime into the conditions described in the videos I perceive as mental torture. His case is ongoing so the rest will have to wait

You won't change your mind despite the evidence. You'll blindly let the establishment do nasty #### in the background.

It's the same mentality that unquestionably supports (without realising it) big business and the Soros of this world in the EU project, which answers to no voter. Most severely at the expense of the working class of this country and the truly poor and destitute of this world. For example preventing Africans from making money by imposing tariffs to protect the relatively rich farmers and manufacturers in Spain, France and Italy.
                  https://www.google.com/amp/www.citya...y-uks-post/amp

Some how though it's a right wing thing to support Brexit.

Good intentions on your part but ignorant or brainwashed by the establishment to look past the facts. Worryingly it seems to be the later. The end result of successful propaganda via likes of Osborne (Evening Standard) Jeff Bezos (Washington Post- Seth Rich murder- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqy6-1yfhg) who's lies you look past often unwittingly

Your prejudices against Robinson and his current career in journalism highlighting the rape of thousands of English girls is part of that. Facts are there showing abuse of him from the very top but you shut your eyes to it. Your a puppet in the machine and the biggest losers as a result of likes of you enabling the establishment are the poorest in society, both here and in the third world. Precisely the people that the Left used to fight to protect
                  Mate, you are stark racing and a permanent resident on cloud cuckoo land. Seriously, you need to get off Twitter as soon as possible.

I am a proud Conservative voter who also voted LEAVE in 2016. Not everyone who voted for , or against, Brexit shares the same consensus on all matters though I am terribly disappointed to be the one who breaks this to you.

Yaxley Lennon isn't a journalist. He has never attended one journalism course and is not recognised by any journalistic body to be one. Nothing to do with Looney lefties or political correctness gone mad but for one simple reason, he isn't a journalist.Social Media influencer? Yep, I'll give you that but he isn't a journalist.

if he was a journalist, by the way, he wouldn't have broken the law and fall foul of clearly defined contempt of court laws. The media blackouts on the trial, in case you didn't know, were also instigated by the Crown PROSECUTION Service who wanted to find the defendants guilty after a fair trial. Once again, nothing to do with Looney lefties , political correctness or appeasing Muslims but because they WANTED to have rapists found guilty and sent to prison. What did Yaxley Lennon do to help secure their prosecution? Oh yeah, that's right, act in a manner that could have got them off the hook and allow rapists to walk free... The blackout was lifted once all three trials were concluded and what happened next? Oh yeah, the mainstream media covered the crimes, trials and sentences. Strange that, isn't it...

I'm not sure of the relevance of your anecdotes of Africans affecting the working class when discussing the criminality of Stephen Yaxley Lennon to be honest. Is there a point you were trying to make because, if you were, it was lost on me... Mass immigration was part of the reason why I voted for Brexit by the way..... Remember what I said about not having a consensus of views?

FInally, I note with interest how you went out of your way to label me a leftie with his head in the sand, post a couple of conspiracy theories you read on Twitter and post a couple of YouTube videos to add weight to your, erm, cough, argument, but didn't once address the issues of how Yaxley Lennon has decieved, conned and fleeced thousands of naive people with his lies... I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

He never had an opportunity to make a plea back in may, that was one of the procedural failings that resulted in his conviction being overturned. You seem to be regurgitating misinformation because your bias against Tommy Robinson is clouding your judgement.
                    He would have got 15 months if he hadn't admitted he had committed contempt of court. He got 10 months because he did. This was even acknowledged at the appeal...

Comment

He would have got 15 months if he hadn't admitted he had committed contempt of court. He got 10 months because he did. This was even acknowledged at the appeal...
                      Now you're just making up nonsense, he was sentenced to10 months with an extra three months for an earlier suspended sentence for contempt.

Comment

Now you're just making up nonsense, he was sentenced to10 months with an extra three months for an earlier suspended sentence for contempt.
                        And why did he get 10 months in addition to his suspended sentence? Oh yes, because he admitted contempt to save himself an additional 15 months... The law says that the offence he committed carries a 'minimum' of 10 months if admitted. His legal team -who were replaced just a fortnight ago - acknowledged he admitted it and recommended he made a deal with the CPS. He got a lesser sentence because he admitted it...

Now, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but you've been wrong a few times on this thread so I think you need to source an alternative source.

Comment

And why did he get 10 months in addition to his suspended sentence? Oh yes, because he admitted contempt to save himself an additional 15 months... The law says that the offence he committed carries a 'minimum' of 10 months if admitted. His legal team -who were replaced just a fortnight ago - acknowledged he admitted it and recommended he made a deal with the CPS. He got a lesser sentence because he admitted it...

Now, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but you've been wrong a few times on this thread so I think you need to source an alternative source.
                          By the way, if you want to ask Yaxley Lennon why he never sued all the papers which said he admitted it I would love to know his excuse... Clear cut libel there if they are lying...

Maybe he could use some of the money he got for his studio to hire good lawyers, eh?

Comment

I'm mates with Tommy, my information is directly from him and his lawyers. The law does not state the offence carries any minimum custodial sentence. Rod Liddle was found guilty of the same offence plead guilty and was given a fine.

Comment

By the way, if you want to ask Yaxley Lennon why he never sued all the papers which said he admitted it I would love to know his excuse... Clear cut libel there if they are lying...

Maybe he could use some of the money he got for his studio to hire good lawyers, eh?
                              Do you mean the studio he has in Bedford? Check out his YouTube channel, you can see it there.
                              I'll ask him whether he's suing anyone as I have no idea.

https://youtu.be/hcFdto9-bf8

Comment

Do you mean the studio he has in Bedford? Check out his YouTube channel, you can see it there.
                                I'll ask him whether he's suing anyone as I have no idea.

https://youtu.be/hcFdto9-bf8
                                Mate, check the date of that video... It was never completed though I often wonder what went into that kitchen esque shape other than a studio...I wonder why he hasn't refunded the donations he received for the aborted project either?

I'll give you a clue about why he hasn't sued for libel... You never win libel cases if someone has told the truth... Funny that.

Comment

Working...
                                X