Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

Which law exactly has been broken?
    From what i can gather , and its only what i read ,its a Public Order offence , because it wasn`t kept as a private matter. I`m no expert though.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'm wondering who it was that filmed it, and then decided to post it.
      I mean you know or at least any sane person knows you will be vilified for it.
      I'm wondering if there was someone there (the person filming) thought this not on.
      Did he/she want to expose them? Are they still friends?
      Who knows mate ? Got to be stitch up really ,because ,as you say ,you must know ,your going to be vilified for doing something sick like this ,if it goes public .

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Horrible grotty area.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

From what i can gather , and its only what i read ,its a Public Order offence , because it wasn`t kept as a private matter. I`m no expert though.
          They were saying on one of the news broadcasts last night that's the only possible charge and even then it may prove incredibly difficult to reach a successful prosecution as, it seems, none of them put the footage on social media. The person who did originally put it on Twitter could be found guilty but surely to pursue that matter would be an unjustifiable waste of Police resources?

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
            Literally tortured him. Watch it if you don't believe me and make your own mind up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAxe0J3k3c
            I see no hard evidence of literal torture. I do see a shrewd operator at work. Fair play: everyone has to make a living.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

They were saying on one of the news broadcasts last night that's the only possible charge and even then it may prove incredibly difficult to reach a successful prosecution as, it seems, none of them put the footage on social media. The person who did originally put it on Twitter could be found guilty but surely to pursue that matter would be an unjustifiable waste of Police resources?
              And did that person put it up to stitch them up and expose them?
              That was what i was asking vesps.
              Other wise it's a bit thick, showing yourself doing something really stupid, even if not illegal

Comment

Who knows mate ? Got to be stitch up really ,because ,as you say ,you must know ,your going to be vilified for doing something sick like this ,if it goes public .
                Exactly

Comment

can someone explain to me why the need for the football team he supports was mentioned and for what purpose?
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    I see no hard evidence of literal torture. I do see a shrewd operator at work. Fair play: everyone has to make a living.
                    Just as sceptical after watching this?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Just as sceptical after watching this?

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced £100K for a TV studio that was never built? Yes.

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced 'thousands' of donations pretending he was going to sue the Metropolitan Police, CPS, The Independent and Lizzie Dearen? Yes

Am I sceptical after knowing that he fleeced thousands of pounds pretending that he was going to sue the Cambridgeshire Police force? Yes.

Am I sceptical after knowing that he is a convicted fraudster? Yes

Am I sceptical after knowing that he has a conviction for pretending to be someone he wasn't to gain entry to The United States of America? Yes.

Do you see the developing trend here? He's a consistent liar.

The way the case was rushed through was a disgrace and, as I said, if he had been called Ngdongo Maushe and lived in Zimbabwe Amnesty International would be all over it. However, he wasn't 'literally tortured', as claimed above, and if his treatment in prison was at odds with existing laws/regulations this money obsessed fraudster WOULD have finally sued...

Comment

QPR Statement:

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-tower-effigy/

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

But that's not what you said...

'That's not true, Tommy Robinson's legal team contested all charges', as you said, implies that at the original hearing(s) his team never acknowledged that he was in contempt of court... Regardless of his new legal team's stance, at one point, in the very recent past, those representing him accepted his guilt and were merely contesting the manner of his conviction and the severity of the custodial sentence.
                          That legal team was dismissed before they could represent Tommy in court, he has always contested all the charges.

Comment

Section 5 of the public order act is the only law that this comes close to breaking and even then I think that's probably a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

That legal team was dismissed before they could represent Tommy in court, he has always contested all the charges.
                              The legal team was dismissed on 22nd October a full 5 months after his initial sentencing in Leeds and AFTER the initial appeal in court. An appeal rooted solely on tthe flaws of the sentencing in Leeds.

At no point up to the dismissal of the legal representatives did he say anything but 'I didn't know I had committed contempt' and he even pleaded guilty back in May.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

And did that person put it up to stitch them up and expose them?
                                That was what i was asking vesps.
                                Other wise it's a bit thick, showing yourself doing something really stupid, even if not illegal
                                I think it more than likely that whoever posted it on social media thought it was funny and it took a life of its own from thereon.

Comment

Working...
                                X