Qpr fan arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr fan arrested.

A qpr fan, living in Croydon, has been arrested for the bomfire video of grenfell Tower.

Does anyone know who the sick can't is?

Hope the cant don't post on here.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

It was a very sickening,disrespectful, distasteful, ill judged tbh not funny at all imo.
    But.......the Mail should not be linking our club's name to this act, which is what they've done imo.
    That was too much info, again imo. They may as well have gone to their addresses and photographed
    their houses. The Mail will have blood on their hands if this gets nastier.
    QPR did a huge amount for the Grenfell survivors, but now ours is the only club named.
    So you can bet they'll all be labelled Rangers supporters, by the social media, and mainstream.
    Tommy Robinson, like him or loathe him went to prison for revealing far less info.
    Convicted criminals get far less coverage of where they live and family members than this.
    Wrong to go that far, by all means name them, but not the rest

Comment

there was a bint helping put the thing on the pire,why she not got a tug
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Just read this, unbelievable really....2 Palace fans involved apparently.

Comment

end of the day they can all support qpr or chelsea or even billericay i could not care less what they like with their leisure time. The fact remains they very very thick and clueless as to what there 20 mins of fun will cause them.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            It was a very sickening,disrespectful, distasteful, ill judged tbh not funny at all imo.
            But.......the Mail should not be linking our club's name to this act, which is what they've done imo.
            That was too much info, again imo. They may as well have gone to their addresses and photographed
            their houses. The Mail will have blood on their hands if this gets nastier.
            QPR did a huge amount for the Grenfell survivors, but now ours is the only club named.
            So you can bet they'll all be labelled Rangers supporters, by the social media, and mainstream.
            Tommy Robinson, like him or loathe him went to prison for revealing far less info.
            Convicted criminals get far less coverage of where they live and family members than this.
            Wrong to go that far, by all means name them, but not the rest
            Let's start by getting one thing right. Yaxley Lennon went to prison because he broke the law and put the successful prosecution of rapists in doubt. The CPS asked for a blanket press ban on certain aspects of the case(s) because they WANTED to find guilty people guilty. They didn't do it to appease 'the Left' or Muslims but because THEY WANTED A FAIR TRIAL to ensure men they thought were guilty were found so. Yaxley Lennon is a rabble rouser taking a lot of naive and, to be blunt, uneducated people for a ride. He has never exposed or reported a gang to the Police and all media outlets reported on the case once the ban was lifted. He's in it for the money and is simply a 'brand'.

Grenfell.... I'll be honest with you... I'm bored hearing about it to some extent. It was tragic and lessons should be learnt and prosecutions brought - if there is a case to answer - but no one purposefully killed anyone and yet it has become a stick to beat the Government with even though it was a local council issue and some Labour councils also purchased and deployed the same cladding. As for beacons of society like 'Stormzy' getting involved... Do me a favour.... And how many people did Lily Allen house in her £2.5m mansion located just half a mile away or so in the aftermath but yet she is happy to use it as a platform to critcise those who had no involvement just to increase her profile and Twitter likes...

That said, what those in the video did is disgusting and displays a complete lack of Human empathy. They are scum and I hope there is some law which allows them to be made an example of. However, I would hate to see them named and shamed in papers. ########s they are but we shouldn't be hoping to see total ruin of someone's life just because they are a ########.

Comment

Can’t really see any connection between them and what most people would regard as a life worth having. I suspect that they would actually enjoy the notoriety and publicity. Incredibly, there are still people in our society who thrive on hatred and will regard these heartless individuals as heroic. Just hope the club, who have been excellent in their reaction to the tragedy, act quickly to ensure that these individuals have no place in our ground. We all know other clubs where they would be welcomed.

Comment

They haven't broken any law as far as I can make out so not sure why this is a police matter...

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  They haven't broken any law as far as I can make out so not sure why this is a police matter...
                  Still a farking sick thing to do
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Shameful.

Even worse being one of us given the distance of Rangers to Grenfell.

C%nt needs his head smashed in and banned from QPR for life.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                      the law was broken when they put it in the public domain ,if they`d have kept it private , no law would have been broken
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Still a farking sick thing to do
                        agreed .....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Shameful.

Even worse being one of us given the distance of Rangers to Grenfell.

C%nt needs his head smashed in and banned from QPR for life.
                          Nothing to do with QPR at all

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            A qpr fan, living in Croydon, has been arrested for the bomfire video of grenfell Tower.

Does anyone know who the sick can't is?

Hope the cant don't post on here.
                            QPR fan .living in Croydon ..........
                            but its not me ,honest

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

QPR fan .living in Croydon ..........
                              but its not me ,honest
                              Horrible grotty area.

Comment

Working...