Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big game saturday & will shteeeeves mojo be back.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

....anyway hope we get back onto

winning ways on saturday.
    Really? You must be so miserable today - hope your Yorkshire puddings rose nicely and you didn't burn the roasties.

Comment

holloway has gone{again},move on.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Cracks me up seeing the anti holloway digs pretty much every day on here quite a few times a day hoping for some bites......interesting so far with our current form & good run of 3 winning matches on the trot before our little set back

at blackburn....currently we`re on 23 points 16 played....last season at this stage with 16 played we had 21 points....admittedly we went on a bit of a bad run after these 21 points....but point is all this lording ups quite ironic when we are

basically 2 points better off at this stage & with 4 prem players in the side.....
        how many of these did knobhead get in his two years?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Glad to see Bjorn from ABBA is helping out behind the scenes.

Comment

Goodbye Power Ranger see you after the next defeat.

Comment

Comment

Good win saturday and enjoyed the game compared to the last so many.....much more entertaining....got soaked but was worth it.....thought first half we were awful asin giving far too much space & time...but sorted it out in the second

half & had a great 10 minute spell taking our chances....

Have just read quite a few comments......there really is no need for the childish behavior really is there.....no ones said bring holloway back...what i`ve said is have a bit more respect for a old legend.....

Anyway shame its the rubbish international break once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Really? You must be so miserable today - hope your Yorkshire puddings rose nicely and you didn't burn the roasties.

Sorry you`ve lost me??!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We look good and are there or thereabouts but I hand in heart don’t think we’re in promotion push
                      No we're not,

Comment

Sorry you`ve lost me??!!
                        I'll help you then Pinks. Last season, in some of your bizarre posts, you said that you thought some people who didn't rate Holloway would actually want the team to lose so they could carry on moaning about him. Now you only post when we lose. Fans don't want their team to lose whoever the manager is. Managers come and go, fans stay put and shell out to watch their team. There are some bright lads who post on here so it doesn't do to be too clever. The only reason you were wondering if his mojo would be back was to make the point we had just lost. Where were you over the past few weeks when we had been doing well? This board is to share and debate differing opinions - my best mate gives me plenty when he doesn't agree, and that's fine. Some of the stuff you come out with defies logic and just spoils it.
                        Last edited by Alanwycombe; 12-11-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

comments
                          So I assume you have changed your opinion about our prospects, since there is still no mention of the bet I offered you on the basis of your previous statements.

Just to refresh your memory, its here. You'd accused me of talking nonsense re the respective merits of SMac and Ollie.

I disagree with your wildly optimistic assessment of your hero. That doesn't mean I'm talking nonsense, and the stats don't lie.

So - money where mouth is. I've got £50 which says we'll finish above where we were last year at the end of term. You pop £50 in the pot, we agree a stakeholder and winner takes all.

I'll go higher or lower if you prefer.
                          You never replied. And yet you were so confident in your own beliefs I'd have thought you'd have jumped at the chance to have an even money bet on us doing less well than last term.....but apparently not. It's fine if you now realise you were talking nonsense, we all do that from time to time, but it kind of helps to acknowledge it when you - or anyone - has been talking utter gobshyte for months on end.

Just so its crystal clear, my problem wasn't so much with Ollie as the decision to appoint him. Looking back, It's possible that he was an interim appointment all along, a hedge against an obliterating FFP outcome. That might explain the whole saga, and the timing of his departure. Good luck to him if he goes to Wimbledon.
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 12-11-2018, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X