Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big game saturday & will shteeeeves mojo be back.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus for the next 16 games we only picked up 11 points.

Comment

4 premier league players? One was released by Championship Swansea, the other loan from championship side Stoke. The other 2 have played barely 20 games between them in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        4 premier league players? One was released by Championship Swansea, the other loan from championship side Stoke. The other 2 have played barely 20 games between them in the prem.
        Don't let facts stop Ollie getting his stinky freckle tongue punched

Comment

Steve McClaren's magic
          He wears a magic hat
          He came to Queens Park Rangers
          To get his mojo back

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            To be honest these are the kind of signings we can expect to get in while we are in our current state and I do not mean this as a negative. We have two decent strikers at this level not really getting anywhere in Premiership but plenty good enough at this level. Two respected veterans we can hopefully get a year or two out of and who can help with the youngsters. Exactly the kind of signings we should be making alongside developing our youngsters. In circumstances think club did pretty well in the transfer window.

SM is no Ollie though ...

Comment

pretty much know what team and how we'll play brentford under SM , holloway chopped and changed players all season long and at times we were allover the place on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                pretty much know what team and how we'll play brentford under SM , holloway chopped and changed players all season long and at times we were allover the place on the pitch
                Can’t argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

To be honest these are the kind of signings we can expect to get in while we are in our current state and I do not mean this as a negative. We have two decent strikers at this level not really getting anywhere in Premiership but plenty good enough at this level. Two respected veterans we can hopefully get a year or two out of and who can help with the youngsters. Exactly the kind of signings we should be making alongside developing our youngsters. In circumstances think club did pretty well in the transfer window.

SM is no Ollie though ...
                  Totally agree with this. Very smart signings and really improve the team, despite being rejects elsewhere. Lets face it, most signings are rejects from somewhere unless you have a ton of money to blow and even that doesn't alway work.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Oh you do make me laugh. Nothing stopped Holloway getting loans in.

Holloway 32.5% win ratio. McClaren 47.4%.... hmmmm I wonder who I would prefer.
                    make that Holloway 32.5% and McClaren 50%.....

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                      cracks me up seeing the anti holloway digs pretty much every day on here quite a few times a day hoping for some bites......interesting so far with our current form & good run of 3 winning matches on the trot before our little set back

at blackburn....currently we`re on 23 points 16 played....last season at this stage with 16 played we had 21 points....admittedly we went on a bit of a bad run after these 21 points....but point is all this lording ups quite ironic when we are

basically 2 points better off at this stage & with 4 prem players in the side.....
                      pahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Its fair enough to compare points tallies but throughout last season I always felt promotion was out of the question and relegation was a distinct possibility. This term we look far more robust and promotion is not out of the question and relegation seems highly unlikely...... it's about the direction of travel I think, I don't feel Oily had us moving onwards to the extent Steve is doing.

Comment

We look good and are there or thereabouts but I hand in heart don’t think we’re in promotion push

Comment

Of course automatic promotion would look unlikely, would need to have 80ish points going in to last few games. Playoffs are more realistic - 60ish points going into last few games puts you in contention. I reckon 75% of teams could plausibly still view 6th spot a possibility so no reason we can't have that mindset too. One thing this division has shown this season is that most teams seem to get a nosebleed when they hit the top and that does sort of leave the door ajar for the pack..... I would be very content to bump along in top 10 always in touch. I believe that is achievable by this bunch we have.

Comment

One thing Sm hasn't done is put square pegs in round holes, Coaching seems much better well drilled and organised, team selection not come from tombola either,. Ingram was pony he put Lumley in,

Ill give holloway his credit we did fight back much better than under previous managers however would i have him back Er no. Move on and get behind SM stopped going after a bonkers decision to play no CF at Derby went yesterday and we were quality 2nd half best football ive seen since Warnock was there.

Comment

Still waiting for this genius to put his money down....

Comment

Working...
                                X