Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big game saturday & will shteeeeves mojo be back.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big game saturday & will shteeeeves mojo be back.....

Cracks me up seeing the anti holloway digs pretty much every day on here quite a few times a day hoping for some bites......interesting so far with our current form & good run of 3 winning matches on the trot before our little set back

at blackburn....currently we`re on 23 points 16 played....last season at this stage with 16 played we had 21 points....admittedly we went on a bit of a bad run after these 21 points....but point is all this lording ups quite ironic when we are

basically 2 points better off at this stage & with 4 prem players in the side.....

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
    Cracks me up seeing the anti holloway digs pretty much every day on here quite a few times a day hoping for some bites......interesting so far with our current form & good run of 3 winning matches on the trot before our little set back

at blackburn....currently we`re on 23 points 16 played....last season at this stage with 16 played we had 21 points....admittedly we went on a bit of a bad run after these 21 points....but point is all this lording ups quite ironic when we are

basically 2 points better off at this stage & with 4 prem players in the side.....
    Oh you do make me laugh. Nothing stopped Holloway getting loans in.

Holloway 32.5% win ratio. McClaren 47.4%.... hmmmm I wonder who I would prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

this lmao.

this whole thread is laughable, how many cleansheets did ollie keep exactly? did we have ANY good runs under him?

by all accounts we deserved a draw at blackburn, we smashed sheffield wednesday and looked solid under pressure against aston villa. all of our players have improved dramatically under macca, we've found a good formula and are consistent with selections and performances. most notably our defence is already more successful in keeping cleansheets than our entire defence was last season under ollie despite losing 3 1st team defenders including our captain!

yes we lost against blackburn and we will lose again before the season is up, we'll probably lose 3-0 again too but i have a lot more hope for us under macca than i ever did ollie thats for sure.

its actually quite pathetic that you've posted this thread after we lost to blackburn as if you're sticking it to people who wanted ollie out. cracks me up!!!

Comment

Would you not say that Onuha, Perch, Baptiste and Mackie were prem players at some stage ?

Personally couldn't give a monkeys about comparing SMC and Holloway. All I know is that we are now more organised and look to have a gameplan which hopefully will push us on in this league.

Comment

We must have lost Saturday......

Comment

Pinkie?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Pinkie?
              Who else.

Comment

Hard game this, don't want to call it

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Yes i agree...but we were`nt going down the loans route ...and going down the bringing on the youngsters route.....i know i`d much rather see our youngsters getting a chance than players who are on loan and probably gone after the

loans expired.....You can mention win ratio as much as you want....we are as it stands after the same amount of games 2 points more & of that win ratio has no doubt got added cup wins in there......

Yep i`d prefer bringing our youngsters on like we was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

this lmao.

this whole thread is laughable, how many cleansheets did ollie keep exactly? did we have ANY good runs under him?

by all accounts we deserved a draw at blackburn, we smashed sheffield wednesday and looked solid under pressure against aston villa. all of our players have improved dramatically under macca, we've found a good formula and are consistent with selections and performances. most notably our defence is already more successful in keeping cleansheets than our entire defence was last season under ollie despite losing 3 1st team defenders including our captain!

yes we lost against blackburn and we will lose again before the season is up, we'll probably lose 3-0 again too but i have a lot more hope for us under macca than i ever did ollie thats for sure.

its actually quite pathetic that you've posted this thread after we lost to blackburn as if you're sticking it to people who wanted ollie out. cracks me up!!!

I had`nt realised there was a certain time to be posting & not posting....as much as some think this is there little private boys club it`s not....so i`ll post when i feel like it thanks corbray.....for all of that on paper we are 2 points ahead at

this same stage...so by that we`ve not exactly made great strides....also nearly half the starting 11 is prem loans....if people keep digging out and disrespecting holloway expect someone elses opinion back once in a blue moon.....i don`t

agree with most of whats put on here or find it interesting...prefer a bit of banter but that seems to be lost on here....but if i don`t agree with posts or find them interesting i don`t bother posting....quite simple really.....But as it goes i

could`nt post as my password had been changed for some reason & my posts all disappeared....ofwhich i had to contact the admin team by email etc.....so there looking into that but alls good now....anyway hope we get back onto

winning ways on saturday.

Comment

Maybe we should get Ollie back. Once he had someone else telling him what to do and who to pick we did improve quite dramatically.

And the youngsters? Eze started 8 league games. Smyth started 6. Manning more out than in. Fleeting appearances from others. This season Eze and Lumley regulars, fleeting appearances from others. Was Ollie really the champion of youth being suggested? Not sure he was and youngsters only started getting game time once someone else was in control in the background.

One thing though, nice to see Pinkie back!

Comment

I had`nt realised there was a certain time to be posting & not posting....as much as some think this is there little private boys club it`s not....so i`ll post when i feel like it thanks corbray.....for all of that on paper we are 2 points ahead at

this same stage...so by that we`ve not exactly made great strides....also nearly half the starting 11 is prem loans....if people keep digging out and disrespecting holloway expect someone elses opinion back once in a blue moon.....i don`t

agree with most of whats put on here or find it interesting...prefer a bit of banter but that seems to be lost on here....but if i don`t agree with posts or find them interesting i don`t bother posting....quite simple really.....But as it goes i

could`nt post as my password had been changed for some reason & my posts all disappeared....ofwhich i had to contact the admin team by email etc.....so there looking into that but alls good now....anyway hope we get back onto

winning ways on saturday.
                        You aren't suggesting you are being persecuted by admin again are you?

Comment

Cracks me up
                          then take my bet. I'm still waiting. Money where mouth is.

Comment

Furtive's already mentioned it. Comparing results after 16 games is well enough, I'm sure you stats are right.

I agree last season we didn't go down the loans route, but after 16 we hadn't gone down the bringing on the youngsters route either. They were loaned out or remained in the U23s. .I recall a few youngsters made a handful of appearances in the first team in the rest of the season..

Comment

Wondered how long after our first loss in ages it would take for him to resurface. Must find it so annoying to type with his copycat cap on.

Comment

Working...
                              X