Can anyone help with ticket info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help with ticket info

Evening all. About to buy ticket for Brentford game and my son has asked to come. He wants to sit in lower loft but on looking at the price bands its confused the hell outta me. For instance it says ....Adult/junior family 1 adult + 1 junior £17.....but also has normal adult £29 and junior £14. Just want to know if i buy 2 tickets under the first one do i get in for £17 as well as my son. Not been in the loft since i was a kid and went to call the box office earlier but just missed the closing time. There's not a lot of tickets left and wanted to try and buy tonight. Any help us appreciated.

Not sure but think if you bought the concession it would total £34 rather than if paid normally being £43.
    Can't see it any other way as 2 adults and 2 children I think are also done on a pp basis rather than grand total.
    £17 for two tickets against Brentford would certsinly be an early Christmas present as the club occassionally charge a tenner per ticket against some Northern outfit on a Tuesday night.
    I suppose you would know whether £17 is pp as when you book online it will say 1 or 2 tickets. As said can't see it as anything but pp.

Comment

I just had a look ... god knows! Makes no sense to me but I think our ticketing is useless.

I click a link and it expires so then go through the homepage. The seating plan doesn't always load on my i phone, things like this must put off people.

Comment

It will be 17*2 = 34 for the pair. And the booking fee
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Can always just try twickets. That's pretty straightforward.

Comment

I called the box office. Woman said i had to buy 1x... Adult family 1 adult + 1 junior for me and 1x....Junior family 1 adult + 1 junior for my son. Both £17 each. Not bad prices but stupid description of the categories. And to also have 1 adult £29 and 1 junior £14 on the same screen too just screws your mind up if you're not used to buying there. So good to know for anyone in the future.

Comment

i just looked at it and it seems its all sold out apart from the loft

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                i just looked at it and it seems its all sold out apart from the loft
                It is. 28 single seats left in lower loft. Still 530 seats in upper loft. Every other seat has been sold.
                Last edited by qprjeff1882; 08-11-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Brentford said they have less than 100 tickets left of bottom tier left. Top tier sold out

Comment

Working...
                  X