Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midfield And overview on the game

Great win today with Wells and Hemed making an immediate
    impact. Great to see two strikers on the pitch who look confident, clever, hungry to play and at home at this level. They will cause plenty of teams problems In the championship.

My big issue from a constructive perspective after watching the live stream is the midfield.
    I actually thought Freeman played quite well in the second half and Eze had some nice touches. However they are too similar and don’t work as wingers.

It wasn’t that Scowen and Luongo were awful but they don’t look like the players from last year. Their passing is off and no real hustle and bustle. I liked Wsolevs cameo display when he came on.
    He was direct and got in behind their defence a few times, which their defenders didn’t like at all. He also works his nuts off.
    I think he’s also got the ability to supply Hemed and Wells in the box and help balance the team out a bit more.

After seeing that today I think we need something else in the middle of the park. Luongo to me looks like he doesn’t want to be here this year. Scowen is tenacious and a grafter but I think he’s a fairly average footballer at this level and we could just do with a bit more pedigree in this department.

I like Rangel and think his experience has been a big boost for us. We need to get Hall back ASAP. I can’t work out what I think about BFG right now. Would be great if we could get a Collins or Huth type
    figure in.

Anyway great win, clean sheet and with Birmingham next we can start making strides in the league before the international break.

U rrrrrrssssss

I think your Sky box is playing up.

Comment

Originally posted by nguyenhaongnam View Post
      Great win today
      We didn't play today, it's 8:45am in the UK. Which game do you mean?

Comment

I think the OP must have really slow internet. BT probably.

Comment

That's a really slow broadband with some serious lagging.

Comment

i think he means the wigan game, dial up is insanely slow. i reckon we'll get a reply in about 6 weeks or so

Comment

It´s a copybot thread. Original by maids: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ew-on-the-game

Was one on the non-qpr forum a little while ago. Funny these vietnamese named bots tries to take over WATRB, but on the other hand they might never achieve world domination without a strong presence here
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

nguyenhaongnam....

Ok Nick I have 6 .................ENOUGH .....

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  It´s a copybot thread. Original by maids: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ew-on-the-game

Was one on the non-qpr forum a little while ago. Funny these vietnamese named bots tries to take over WATRB, but on the other hand they might never achieve world domination without a strong presence here
                  Suspected some type of bot going by the random username. Thank for clarifying. Copybots - they're a new one on me!

Comment

I was hoping it was Bonheur... I hope he is OK.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X