Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch

By far, Lynch has proved he is one of the most improved players under SM. Yet, his contract is up at the end of this season and so far, nothing been said of a new contract. Hope something is being negotiated behind the scenes. Good defenders are at a premium and we surely do not want to lose him for free in the Summer.

Our best player again yesterday. Imo..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

has sure turned things around , looks a lot fitter this season

Comment

So much faster..^^
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

And bossy !! Anyone see him give the BFG a right bollicking ?

Comment

He has been making some incredibly well timed important tackles this season, may it well continue!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Give him a new 2 year deal.

Comment

Think club were well in rights to not offer contract thus far as until this season he’s been bang average. Little bit like Robinson does three months supercede the two seasons of mediocrity which went before

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Think club were well in rights to not offer contract thus far as until this season he’s been bang average. Little bit like Robinson does three months supercede the two seasons of mediocrity which went before
                  Perhaps it does mate because we have a decent coach now. Depends if he's seen in Boots buying sun cream before Christmas.....

Comment

navigator I would like to see him play the festive period too. I’ve been massively impressed with him this season but then I think back at what went before.

What people reckon he’s on now 10-15k a week??

Comment

Working...
                    X