Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    rubbish. doesn't even try.dosent look like scoring.my nan has more of an attacking presence . takes all the free kicks even though they have all been shocking. would cut it short in January . free up wages. give oteh a go he can't be worse and at least he would care. save the money for a striker next summer. JN
    Rubbish that wells ain’t he .

Comment

Wells is a Chewitt stealer.

Comment

Very smart finish from him.

Comment

Can people please stop making fun of my sons misfortune . Your all very lucky hes not allowed on the internet any more otherwise hed be very very upset. Jn

Comment

Can people please stop making fun of my sons misfortune . Your all very lucky hes not allowed on the internet any more otherwise hed be very very upset. Jn
            ​​

Comment

Priceless

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Lol why is he not on the internet anymore JN? Did you ground him from having his phone because he had his chewits stolen.

Comment

• Blackcurrant, Fruit Salad, Strawberry, Ice Cream, Orange and Cola individual packs
                  • Fruit Multipack
                  • Xtreme Sour Apple
                  • Xtreme Tutti Frutti
                  • Xtreme Sour Pineapple
                  • Mini Whips Raspberry
                  • Mini Sesh Gremlins
                  • Mini Whips Lemon
                  • Chewie Gum Lemon
                  • Chewie Gum Strawberry & Banana
                  • Chewie Gum Tropical

Image result for chewitsImage result for chewits
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Lol why is he not on the internet anymore JN? Did you ground him from having his phone because he had his chewits stolen.
                    No . Caught him watching “ you tube”. Told him to wait till he was 18. Didn’t listen . Was asking for it . Poor behaviour. JN

Comment

20 pass goal - the second longest sequence for a Championship goal this season.

And what a way to top it off! Contender for goal of the season?

Comment

You're gonna send Nutty over the edge.

Comment

rubbish. doesn't even try.dosent look like scoring.my nan has more of an attacking presence . takes all the free kicks even though they have all been shocking. would cut it short in January . free up wages. give oteh a go he can't be worse and at least he would care. save the money for a striker next summer. JN
                          This didn't age well at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

It's just Like watchin Brazil,...it's just like watchin Brazil....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Surely it’s easier just to hoof it upfield and hope.

Comment

Sorry, it was the only Wells thread I could find to post it in. Hope JN takes it in good spirit!

Comment

Working...
                                X